What Happend to You?15

Chapter 15- What Happened To You?

Thaila POV or Catwomens

"How Do You Know My Name?" I Questioned The Famous 'Joker'

"You Will Know Soon, But Now Come with me." He Said Calmly Tears Staring to foam away but they quickly disappeared.

"I'm not Going anywhere with u!" I Yelled. Then I Charged With My Spear, the only thing that I kept. And Pressed my Shield. and I Run Full speed at him. He Sighed and Pulled out a Sword. Nico's Type of Sword. Then He Pulled out a Dagger. He Charged this time and he did a Baseball slide. I Jumped Back And Tried to jab my Spear at him. He Side-Stepped Trying not to get shikabobed. Slash, Jump, Step, Block. I Swung My Spear like a Sword and the Tip Hit him. A Cut on the Sid of his Stomach. He Lunged at me with the Dagger, and Slide and Got behind me and But his Dagger At My Thoat.

"YEILD!" He Yelled a Little Pain In His Words.

"Never," I said threw gritted teeth. I Dunked away from his tagged and rolled forward. I turned and summoned some lighting and threw it at him. He didn't expected it and it hit I'm and he flew back towards the wall. But then he got up and Seemed angry. Instead He Turned around Walking towards the door.

"Boys Always Will be Cowards, Not Even the Joker can Stand near with me!" I Yelled. He Turned around. And Laughed. Then Ran into a Corner full of shadows.

"Son Of Hades." I Mumbled Them I Put my spear on my back and Closed my Sheild.

"Never Underestimate Your Opponent, Thals." Someone Wispered in my ear. I Turn Quite Frantically And Saw A Dagger at my Throat.

"I Yeild." I Moaned.

"What Was that I Cant here You, Say it a little louder?" Joker replied Smirking I Know That Smirk.

"I Yeiled!" I Yelled.

"Good Now." He Grabbed the bags of money grabbed my wrist and run into a shadow.

When we Went out of it We were in a Werehouse.

"Who are You?" I Questioned. He Concentrated For a Second.

Then His Hair Slowly Changed From Green to Jet Black, His Eyes Gained a New Color of Sea Green. Betrayal in the eyes.

"Percy?" I Almost Cried.

"Yea, Thals What Happened to you?"

Okay My Army Of Soldiers. If The Chapter gets 10 like i will try and update 2 times ON Wednesday. And also How Percy changed his appearance is Aphrodite Bleesing I forgot to put that in there. And sorry for the short chapter