Thalia's Flashback and a Suprise Vist

Chapter 16- Thalia Past and a Surprise Visit

3 POV

"That's What Happened To You?" Percy asked. Thalia Let His Words Sink In, Then She Cleared her throat, Grabbed a Golden Drachma and made a Rainbow out of mist.

"Iris Please Except My Call and Show me , Me 5 Weeks Ago."

Iris MSG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HUNTERS PACK UP WE ARE HEADING TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD!" The Goddess Of The Moon Yelled to The Hunters. The Hunters all ran in every direction. Then it Showed it Showed Thalia Taking down the Hunters Pavilion In One Swift Move. 3 Minutes Passed and The Hunters Stood Ready Bags On their Shoulders. Artemis Turned and Starting Sprinting Away. The Hunters Hollered , Cheered. Then Ran After their Mistress, Some Climbing the Trees and Jumping like a Squirrel to tree to tree.

Then The Image Changed into where Thalia was in the camp walking somewhere.

Thalia Ran To The Poseidon Cabin Walked in. And Cried a little. Missing her Friend, and her cuz. She Looked at Everything then Stoped at the Picture Of Her, Percy and Annabeth. She Laughed Shook her head and Walked out. Walking towards The Athena Cabin. She Knocked. Annabeth Open The Door.

"Hey Beth Whats Up." Thalia Asked Casual.

"Nothing just doing some Building plans for Olympus." She Replied.

The Image Changed Once More

It Was Night Time and Thalia was Walking towards The Beach. She Looked at the Beach and Saw 2 Campers Making Out. Thalia Fake Gagged. Then Started to walk away Quickly trying not to interrupt their 'thing'.

"I Love You Annabeth," Says a Voice

"I Love you to Kyler, I'm Glad I Cheated on Percy For You." Said The Daughter Of Zeus ex-Friend. Thalia Face turned into a Growl and turned around. She Walked up the Demigods and Kick the Guy Knocking him out.

"WHAT THE HELL THALIA!" Annabeth Scream.

"AnneBitch, Don't You Ever speak to me again Your A Disrespect for women." And Then Thalia Punched Annabeth Right In The Jaw. Annabeth Fell to the Ground. Thalia Growled and Walked back to the Artemis Cabin.

When She Woke Up In the Morning. Pushed awake By Artemis.

"Thalia YOU ARE HERE BY BANNED FROM THE HUNTERS OF ARTEMIS FOR ATTACKING A FELLOW WOMEN!" Artemis Yelled At Thalia Like Fire Catching its Spark. Thalia Asked Why, with tears in her eyes. Nothing. She Was Shoved out of the cabin along with her spear, She Walked to her cabin and Changed into all black clothes and Walked away.

FLASHBACK OVER

Percy Looked at his Cuz and Gave her a Hug. Then they Walked out of the Ally Chatting. THey Didn't know they where being Followeed until to late.

"Percues!" A Voice Boomed Behind them. They Turned around and was meet with A bunch of Girls With Bows.

"I'm Here to take u to OLYMPUS!" Artemis Said.

"Well Girls , Your not taking me anywhere, and I Won't let yo-" Percy Voice was cut by a DUll arrow hitting the back of his head. He Fell Fowards into Thalia Arms And THen Feel into darkness. Percy Said One Thing Before He Passed out.

"Holy Styx."

SOrry for the Short Chapper. I'm Trying to update more Often. So yup thanks, Plz Rate , Comment and Follow me. Have a Good Day.