Percy? -7

This Chapter is Dedicated to 2 Awesome People
mnp1689
xpbruhxp
Sgout out to them Peps go chech them out Enjoy the chapta

Harley Quin POV

  Why did I Fall for him? That's all I am aking my self while I'm heading to the address he  gave me. gods IM FRUSTRATED
"GODS PERCUES WHY!" I Yelled in Frustration. 
"Exsuse me M'am Do You Know A Percues Jackson?" I Looked up and saw a 2 People my age. 1- was blonde wearing a grey T shirt and jeans and had grey intimidating Eyes. And the secend was a Guy wearing all black clothes with a skill ring black hair and I noticed he didn't want to be her.
I Hesitated.              
"Yessss," I Finally Replied.
"Do you Know where he his?"  The Goth-wait can I call him goth uhh sorry dude- The Dark guy had hope in his eyes as did the girl but not as much. "I'm sorry I cannot Answer that Question.!" I Replied & walked away.

Nicos POV

Here I Am With The Person that drove My Her- OUR HERO Away. And she didn't want to come on this quest. I Was forced. ID RATHER GO WITH LEO. Atleast he wouldnt be a Bitchh. Leo is Awesome BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE WILLL COME my AWESOME BOYFRIEND♥♥♥♥.
Oh Sorry stupid ADHD.
"GODS PERYUES WHY!" We heard a Women yell and ran into her direction.
"Exsuse me M'am Do You Know A Percues Jackson?" Annebeth Asked
"Yessss" she hesitated and I Got hope again.
"Do you Know where he his?"  I Asked my words filled with Hope.
"I'm sorry I cannot Answer that Question.!" She replied and walked away. Aww. We walked away and Looked threw A Store with a tv on.
It was the new channel and Batman capturing The joker?.

TV NEW PERSON IN ITALICS   

Hello People Of Gotham I  Am Seth Jordan and I Have News About Gothams Villain and Hero. Batman Has Captured The Joker. But not before the joker fell in toxic ooze. It Did not harm him but probally just made hime crazy and gave him Pale as fuck skin. But he is Now in Arkyum Asylum.  This has been New Report Channel 57 And I am Seth Jordan and Good day.

And before the tv channel died it Showed a Picture of The Joker. Or The 2 Time Savoir of Olympus Percys Jackson with Green Hair and Paler than my father.
"Annebitch Where going to Arkyum Asylum! " I Said To her.

Autors Note

Hey My Followers or Friends I want to say. Thanks for comments on the last chapter. And sorry if this is bad I rushed it so haha Dont hate ME!
*Hides behind a Percy Jackson Book*
You won't hit it would ya haha
But I want to say Thank you to mnp1689 xpbruhxp They are commenting like crazy and I like it they are showing me support so Go Check rhem out. I've been cheching their stuff out and I Like them. So shout ot to them. And next chapter will be in a couple day when I get home. So now I got to put my gradmas laptop back where it was and thansk for reading.