Break Out-8

Harley Quinzel POV

As I walked away from The people I Started to run to Percues Address. Yes He Gave me a Key.
I Walked up to the door. Grabbed the key out of my Left Pocket and Put the Key into the Hole and Turned it.
*CLICK* The sound as the Door unlocked. When I Opened the Door I Was Greeted So Nicely- SACARSM-
I Was greeted by about 10 People Pointing Gunz Out me. I Dropped My Files and bag and yelled.
"HOLY SHIT!"
"Oh its just Her!, STAND DOWN!" A Guy oblivious the leader when Mr. J Not here. The Guy had a Plain face. Well half plain face. He had a Melted part of a face and a human. I May Have just peed alittle.
"Uhmm I Need a Machine Gun and The Joker said be at arkymus in 4 Hours. He said wear the My Little Pony Masks,-" People Started chuckled for a sec. ", And Use An Explosion and He will meet You All out side!" I Said they Nodded Like a Was a Queen.
The 2 Faced dude handed me a Machine Gun and a mask. I Quicky Took it and put it in my bag.
"Exsuse me But what Is Your Name?"
"Two Face. " he replied and went in the back off the place.
I Left Heading To Arkham Asylum.

      3 HOURS AND 45 MINS LATER

I Walked into My Evil Boyfriends Room.
"SweetHeart, Do You Got what I Need?" He Asked Hope Laced his Voice.
"Yes But wait Fifteen mins and it will happen!" I Said casully Like this is ordinary. So for fifteen min we sat and talked about What he has Done.
Then explosions Where heard. And Percy jumped up and Grabbed the bag. Opened it grabbed Put the mask on.
"Rainbow Dash." He mumbled chuckled grabbed the machine gun and he left the room. I Followed after that. Bullets where flying and Percy Grabbed me and we ran out of the side off the wall where a Stubby man and Two Face where standing. And by there side where abunch of dude where funny masks. Then I Noticed the people from earlier. Look at Percy in Terror. Percy Shot at them.

Annebeths POV.

It took us almost 4 Hours to find out where Arkham Asylum and Get there. WE HAD TO WALK NICO DIDNT WANT TO SHADOW TRAVEL HE TOLD
"I Need to Save My Energy For Restraining Percy and Shadow Traveling him to Olympus.
Whatever. But it is reasonable.  So we got there and we saw a bunch of guys in MY LITTLE PONY MASKS??!!? Blow a hole in a wall and shot bullenrs ofcours me and Nico Went to Stop them. But when we got 5 Meters away we saw Percy Holding the Girl we saw earlier.and he was holding a GUN! When he Noticed he shot at us and laighed. Nico Grabbed me and Ran into a shadow. We where at Olympus. And he left me.
"GET THE GODS IN HERE!" He Ordered

Nicos POV

I Shadow traveled away. SAVING US FROM BEING SHOT BY PERCY.

"GET THR GODS IN HERE!" I Yelled at Annebeth. And I Run back at the Shadow.  I Appeared Behind Percy and Grabbed him Tackled him into a shadow taking in to olympus. We landed on the floor of the throne room. The God's got up and  restrained him. He gave up. Ares, Zues, Hephaestus, Hades, And Poseidon Restrained him. I was tired as fuck. I went to my Fathers throne and leaned at the foot of it.
Ares patted Percy Down. He found a Gun Pointed at Zues and Smirked and then shot it. Zues Flinched. The Look at Ares holding a Gun That had a Sign saying BANG. He Chuckled then continue Patting him down. I looked over to Annebeth and She looked scared, UnHappy and Sad.
"Percy My Boy, What Happened?" Poseidon said.
"There is No Percy Jackson Here!" He Spat at his father
Ares Finished his patting him down not before finding-

Gods I'm Evil.

Well was that chapter good? I don't not know please comment for support and thanks for reading
xD

       《¤♣AaronSonOfChoas♣¤》