Way to Go BAT!-6

Nico's POV

Whers is Percys? Thats what Everyone Even me is asking. I Have Searched Almost Everywhere. I Checked the whole Underworld. He's Not DEAD I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT.
Everyone Hates Annebeth. She Made OUR HERO LEAVE.
"Hey Nico!" I Voice yells. I look behind me. And Here comes Annebeth up the hill. And I'm Sitting next the Thaila Tree.
"What Do You Want!" I Spat
"Do You have any New on Percy?" She asked sincerely.
"WHY DO YOU CARE YOU MADE HIM RUN AWAY ANNEBITCH!" I Yelled

Percys POV

1 Week Later

Stupid BAT! I yelled inside my head. I Was running from Gothams Bat! I Was in a Warehouse.
"STUPID JOKER!" Yelled Batman from behind me.
" NEVA BATTSY!" I STARTED LAUGHING. I Stoped running because of a Ledge. I pull out my gun and turn around and point it at the Bat.
"Bang." I shot the gun and out came a sigh that said 'bang!'
"Well SHIT , I need to Organize my Guns and fake guns." I Whined Then I threw a punch at batman. He kicked my chest. And I fell. I Sensed water below me. Not normal but toxic.
"SHIT!" I Screamed. I Tried to controll it but I couldn't. And in a fell. I Fell in and swam up where the bat knocked me out.

I Woke ip in a white room. My Arms and Legs tied down. I saw a mirror and looked at it. My Skin is white. I'm Paler than hades. My Hair was still green. Then a Women walked in.
"Hello Mr. J!" Said a women camly.
Only one person calls me Call me that.
"Harley Quin. How are you?" I said with a Smile.
"May I get you anything?" She asked.
I leanded in her ear.
"I Need a machine gun!" I Wispered. She Bodded and Left the room

Hey readers thx for waiting I have been busy with funerals and damily stuff but don't worry I'm back. Sorry this chapter is short I wanted to get something done hope you like it! XD
AaronSonOfChoas

Mr. J Percy Jackson Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें