Chapter Nine

It's here! The new update. I took the time off to recover from my wisdom teeth and broken jaw, totally not editing like the lazy bum I kinda am. But now I'm healed up, and am devoted to this book for like the next 10 hours until I get tired and go to sleep because I'm more focused on my school projects right now. Sorry XOXO :(
_____________________

"Hey babe." I say, picking up the phone. I look at the clock, seeing it's two in the morning.

"Hey, I need a favor." Danny says into the phone, desperation in his voice. I listen to him and hang up the phone, walking downstairs to the front door.

"Why are you here at two am?" I ask him as he enters my house. He puts his coat on the sofa and takes off his shoes, walking to my room. I follow him, still confused as to why he is up. We get into my room, me taking a seat on my bed as he paces around my room.

"Stop pacing please, tell me what's wrong." I tell him, watching him stop in his tracks.

"My dad told my mom about me meeting your dad and she got mad. She woke me up an hour ago yelling about how she was mad because she wants to get to know you to make sure your a good person and I left." He says, laying down on my bed. I take it all in for a second and lay next to him, intertwining our fingers.

"I'll go, but they have to meet Ashton also." I say, exhaling harshly. He rolls his eyes at me and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

_________*_________*__________

"Come on." He says, pulling my arm. I groan and follow him to the door, Ashton in my arms.

"I regret this." I say, looking at the skirt and nice shirt Danny made me wear. We were eating at a fancy ass resturant with mothing but stuffed shirts and rich people with nothing better in their life.

"Mommy, I want Canny!" Ash proclaims, holding his arms in the air. I shake my head as Danny pulls us into the resturant towards his parents.

"Daniel. You must be Luna." His dad says, shaking my hand. "I'm Danny's father, Jason. And this my lovely wife, Marsha. I believe you have met before?"

"Yes... and is this her brother? What's his name... Mitchell?" Marsha says, smiling at Ash, completly ignoring me.

"Mitchell is 18, and he is at football practice right now. This is Ashton." I inform her, narrowing my eyes to meet her glare.

"Well, we should sit down." Jason says, motioning to the table. One of the waiters brings a booster chair for Ash and we all sit.

"Canny!" Ash states, pouting at me. I reach in my purse and give him a couple M&Ms. Marsha look s at me with distatse.

"Won't tht ruin his meal?" She sneers, glaring at me and looking lovingly at Ash.

"No, he always has a snack before dinner." I snap at her, rolling my eyes.

"Well, how about you tell us about yourself, Luna?" Jason cuts in, trying to seize the tension. "Like what do you want to become when you graduate?"

"I'll be going to Middlebury next year, I want to be an english teacher." I tell him, recieving an approving smile from Jason.

"How will you two be able to manage your relationship if you're going to be in vermont and Danny is going to be in the UK in Cambridge?" Marsha pipes in, looking happy with herself.

"Only time will tell." Danny says, taking my hand in his under the table. It's already April and we only have a few months left of school.

"Welcome, do you guys want to start off with some drinks?" a waiter asks, finally coming to our table.

"Coke." Danny says.

"What kinds of wine do you have?" Marsha asks him, having him go through the whole list. Danny's thumb draws circles on my hand, making me feel tingles. after the waiter is done with the wine list, Marsha and Jason order some fancy red wine.

"I'll have a water and so will he." I say, pointing to my baby boy. The waiter nods and walks back to the kitchen, but not before looking me over.

"Now, how did you two meet?" Jason asks me and Danny.

"She asked me out one day, and me being me, thought it was a joke. But we settled it real quick and started going out." Danny says, making me roll my eyes.

"You guys know Regina I'm guessing? Well, truth be told, I liked Danny first. But she got to him first I guess. So when I saw my chance, I took it." I told them, earning a surprised look from Danny and Jason and a grimace from Marsha.

"And this is your younger brother?" Jason asks me, pointing to Ash.

"No, he's my son." I deadpan, making Marsha gasp and Jason chuckle.

"This should be priceless." he says, looking at his wife who was frozen in shock. I just smiled at her, feeling a personal victory for myself.
___________________________

So don't hate me right now. Chapter ten will be coming out by monday. So, thank you for 502 reads guys, love you all and thank you for the nine votes. So, what did you think about Danny's parents reactions to Ash? Do you hate Danny's mom or is it just me.

Batman out :D
P.s. I love you guys. Loyal fans. ❤️❤️❤️😍