Chapter Eleven

"Danny, we need to talk." I say to him as we sit in a little diner.

"What is it?" He asks. I take a deep breath and open my mouth.

"I think we... we need to break up." I whisper, feeling my heart break.

"What?" He says in disbelife. I hold back my tears and let out a shaky breath.

"We need to break-up. I just can't be with you anymore." He looks at me with sad eyes, hurt apparent in them.

"I don't understand. How can you say that after everything we've been through?! I thougght we were in love with eachother." He says. I turn my head away from him, feeling my stomach drop.

"I don't love you anymore. Just, leave me alone." I tell him, getting up and running to my car. I drive home, crying in buckets. I walk into the house and make my way to my room. I hug my pillow as my tears fall. I love him so much. I just don't want to see him give up everythin he worked so hard for just for me. I couldn't live with myself if I let him do that.

"Luna, why are you home so early?" Dad says coming into my room and sitting on the edge f my bed. "Are you crying?"

"We broke up daddy." I told him. "I dont wat him to throw his future away."

"Oh baby girl." He says, hugging me. I cry on his shoulder as he tries to calm me down.

***************

"Smile for the camera." Dad says as he takes a picture of Tasha, Henry and I. We hold our graduation caps in the air as he takes the photo.

"Babe, I'm gonna miss you so much." Tasha says to me, giving me the tightest hug in history.

"I'm gonna miss you both. I love you guys so much." Henry says, wiping his eyes.

"Mommy!" Ash yells, running into my arms. I pick him up and spin him around.

"Did you see mommy up there?" I ask him. He nods and smiles at me.

"It's time to go Luna." Mitch says, holding his car keys. He was driving me and ash to the airport.

"Bye sweetie." Henry tells me, kissing my head. Tasha starts to tear up as she gives me one last hug.

"Have fun in Paris. And send me lots of Photos." She tells me as we walk to the car.

"I'm so proud of you little sis. You're gona do great." Mitch says on our way to the airport. I nod, looking out the window as it starts to rain. My mind starts to wander to Danny. What was he doing right now? Was he still mad at me for our break up? I just hope he inds everything he wants in life. I know in my heart I will always love him.

"Sis, you're crying." Mitch tells me. I wipe away the tears,wishing I was in Danny's arms right now.

********

Three Months Later...

"Ello ma'am, would you like some tea?" the flight attendant asks me. I shake my head and look out of the window.

"Mommy, I'm tired." Ash says, holding my arm. I run my hand over his hair as he begins to fall asleep. I was dreading this shoot. after another half an hour we finally arrive at the airport.

"Luna!" Mark says, turning around with a phone in his hand. I roll my eyes and pick up Ash as we head outside. "Now, we have a lot to do for the shoot. Get you a mani-pedi, hair cut, get your tattoos redone."

"Blah, blah, blah. I'm gonna go exploring." I say, walking away from him. Ash and I take a taxi to a beautiful plaza. We sit near the water fountain, drinking some tea and Ash had his orange juice.