*Bonus Chapter*

"It's a girl and a boy." I smile, showing Marco a picture of the ultrasound. He takes it from my hand and rips it up. I look at him with shock when he stands up and slaps me across the face. I grab my cheek, feeling the sting set in.

"I'm not going to be a dad this young." He says with a monotone voice. I start to cry and he grabs my arms and pulls me to my feet. Turning my head away from him, he throws me into the wall and I fall to the ground. I bang my head on my dresser, feeling everything go fuzzy as he kicks me in the stomach. I curl up and begin to cry harder as he spits at me and leaves. I stayed there the try of the night, in too much pain to call for help.

****

"You've lost one of the babies. I'm sorry." The doctor tells me with a straight face. "The girl didn't make it, but the boy is still alive but in bad shape. You'll need to be in bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy."

"I'm so sorry buggabee." Mitch tries to comfort me, wrapping his arms around me as tears fall down my face silently.

Daddy and the doctor walk out of the room to talk and I turn to Mitch.
"This is all my fault."

"No, honey. It's his fault. Shh, it's okay." He pets my head, trying to get me to stop crying but it wouldn't help. He took my little girl from me. But it's my fault for trusting him. It's all my fault. And now, I was about to be signed out to bury my daughter's premature deformed body in the ground because her father is a killer.