Resisting everything but temptation.

17/02/2008 12:30PM The temple of the maenads, Willowcombe Manor.

****Warning this segment has explicit adult content and is NSFW****

The women escort Kirsty out of the morning room and through the arched corridor. It opens out into the entrance hall, the stained glass window ahead of her, its face grinning in manic welcome. Beneath the blood red oval representing the vagina is the trunk of a large tree. It's solid dark structure almost appearing as a phallus waiting to enter the Sheela na gig. She is sure it was not there during her tour the night before, and the smell of sap suggests it has been freshly felled. Kneeling beside it are two men; and older man dressed in little more than a loin cloth and a man around her own age wearing a smart three piece suite. Despite their contrasting clothing both men are looking towards the group of woman with the same fawning expression she has become used to in Nou's slaves.

Garnette steps forward, fixing her expression on the suited man. "First, is he in there?"

"Yes my lady." He replies submissively. "He lives and is safely contained until it is your wish to release him."

She turns to Nou. "We should perform the ritual now. Bind the male before he can cause any further problems."

"Of course we should." Nou snaps. She looks at Kirsty, moving in front of her. She reaches up to stroke Kirsty's face.

"Calm yourself dear." Nou says softly. "It is normal to have second thoughts at this stage. But soon all your uncertainty will be a thing of the past."

Kirsty looks at the woman. "I don't understand Nou."

Nou smiles. "Just put yourself in the hands of your sisters." She turns to the two women holding Kirsty. "Prepare her. We will perform the binding." Nou looks back to Kirsty, "Soon you will see how right we are. Once you have felt the power we offer all will become clear. Then just as your sisters did you will join us in our work."

Hope and Livvy lead her towards the trunk. Beside it is a collection of bronze bowls and white towels. The women quickly strip Kirsty of her clothing. Kirsty turns trying to cover herself and stop them and then she realises that the other members of the group are also disrobing. The sight of it shakes her and she puts up little resistance as Livvy removes her under garments. She stands shivering as Hope starts to wash her. Kirsty tries to take the sponge but Livvy stops her. "No. We will do this for you. It is our part in the ceremony to come. Allow us to help you on your journey."

Kirsty stares at her confused. Hope quickly using her stillness to finish very intimate ablutions.

Garnette stalks toward the three women, a half scowl in her face. She reaches out to touch the circle of silica hanging round Kirsty neck; her Asylum issued Ward.

"That is an interesting pendant." She says, pushing it with her little finger.

"A gift from my mother." Kirsty stutters.

"Still not suitable." Garnette reaches to remove it.

Kirsty pulls back, all to aware of how vulnerable it's removal will leave her. "It's very precious to me."

She feels something cold against her back, the blade of a knife. She freezes, half afraid they might stab her, instead the blade slides up the back if her neck and the ward falls into Garnettes waiting hand.

Garnette turns it in her hand, running her fingers over the silica, "Yes, very precious." She says suspiciously. She looks at Kirsty. "But I am sure you will feel a lot light for its removal." Garnette turns and walks away.

Kirsty stares after her, swallowing in fear.

Hope hugs her, her hand caressing Kirsty breast. "Relax sister. You have nothing to fear. We are all very very friendly. Aren't we Livvy?"