Property of a lady

19/02/2008 15:30 Mistress Morgans Rooms, Willowcombe Manor.

Kirsty awakes. She sits up slowly, stretching herself as she looks round the room. Her eyes eventually settle on a shape on the carpet next to her bed but it takes her a few moments to register it as anything more than furniture.

"Call yourself a guard dog!" she taunts.

The figure shifts pulling himself rapidly to his knees. His movement quick enough that she realises ha had not actually been dozing as she had first suspected. He looks up at her, his face crusty with her juices from the night before.

She gestures to the bath room. "Get yourself cleaned up and presentable and run me a bath."

As he scrambles to obey she feels a rush of excitement, and something more. A powerful wave of magical energy as his submission empowers her. She closes her eyes in half bliss as she watches him go.

Suddenly the source of the thaumatic strength reported by the Asylums watchers is all too clear, as too is the role of the males in Anoushka's household. She wonders if the other women are aware of the resource they are tapping. Given what she has seen of their behaviours so far she suspects not. A plans starts to form in her mind. She is far more experienced with occult techniques than these women suspect, which could easily be exploited to manoeuvre into a position of power. She recognises that her main threat in this is not Anoushka herself, but Garnette. The women recognised the Asylum ward as an item of power and not only removed it, but then used it to test her loyalty. Also Garnette clear distrust of the orgy planned for tonight means she may well understand how such actions can be subverted. However that too could play well in Kirsty's hands. Garnette's absence probably would not be questioned given her reluctance the night before.

She smiles to herself as her plan start to form in her mind. She feels rather than hears her slave enter the room. He bows slightly. She rises from the bed and moves over to him. She runs her hand down his chest as he stands almost as a salute at the door.

"I hope it is good and hot."

"Yes Mistress." He responds obediently.

"Return to the Slave quarters, I summon you when I need you, so pay attention this time. I do not want to be kept waiting again."

"Yes Mistress." he says, bowing.

First of Morgan waits at the door until he is sure his mistress is happily settled in her bath before leaving the room. His journey back to the Slaves stable passes in a state of fugue. He sees the other men in the yard and kitchens preparing for the evenings activities, but he is not part of those tasks and pays no attention to them. He arrives at his stall and collapses onto the Mattress, the weariness of his physical exertions and morning in guard. He lies there almost begging for sleep but 2 voices disturbs him.

The first is a welsh educated tone, something to do with the man he was before he was honoured with the role of being his mistresses pet. It is yelling at him to pay attention. Not to be lost in the charm of obedience. But he knows that would be against his mistresses desires so he ignores it with ease.

The second is the voice of one of the other slaves. It is shot through with concern. he feels the hands of the slave moving over him, checking him for injuries. This is Fourth and it is his role to ensure the slaves are healthy. It is his mistresses will he complies with such things. He rolls over stiffly to allow the man to continue his inspection. His eyes open reluctantly as the voice says. "Look at me."

The man shines a light in his eyes, it dazzles him, leaving him unable to see for a few seconds.

"I think he is ok." Fourth says.

"What was she doing with him?" The voice is the one they call 'stu' though first knows that is a forbidden patriarch name. However he can at least explain.

"My mistress gifted me with the pleasure of serving her pleasure and guarding her as she rested." He says.

"Shit." 'stu' responds. "He's gone native. I told you it couldn't be good news given how long he had been gone."

"He wasn't beaten. How did she claim him so quickly?" fourth asks.

"I don't know, but there is something strange going on here. If he was the simple employee she claims he is, why would he have been concerned enough to go 'scouting the grounds' and be taken by the trees?" The man looks at First, studying him carefully. "If there was anything of the old lad in there may be we could find out." He muses.

First stares back at him with little comprehension. The slaves words do not related to an order of his mistress and so are unimportant.

'Stu' grimaces. "May be he was just week willed or naturally submissive. Whatever we will never know now." He leans back. "Looks like we are on our own again." He says glumly.

"At least we don't have to worry about being the sacrifice this time." Fourth says, packing up his first aid equipment now he is sure it will not be needed. He nods to first. "He gets that, the poor sod."

First just smiles at him.

"That buys us to Lammas to make better plans. May be who ever ends up as Second of Morgan will be less susceptible."

"If we can get it him quickly enough." Fourth stands. He looks at First of Morgan. "Your mistress will want you to rest so you are ready for tonight."

First lies back down in the Mattress and closes his eyes. Rest and sleep. He smiles happily and then he will be ready to serve his mistress again. Nothing is more important than that.