Maximum of totality

21/02/2008 03:10 The temple, willowcombe Manor.

The coven members move back, collapsing on to the cushions and couches at the sides of the room. With success so obvious before them, the adrenalin drops and they find themselves exhausted from their occult activities.

Only Kirsty remains standing, staring at the creature before her. It's eyes are fix on her's and flicking rapidly between the obedience she has come to expect from her slave and a pure raw malevolence. The mouth remains slightly open, as if the shadows of the vines are being cast by some physical structure she can not see, but is preventing the jaw from moving. She studies the face, there is enough of War's visual appearance in there that she can not pretend this is not her guardian, but there seems to be little of the actual man left.

Anoushka moves closer to examine their prize. The beast turns it head, fixing her in it's gaze, the malevolence more prominent now. As Anoushka comes within arms reach it emits a low warning growl which bring the witch up short.

"Quiet Slave." Kirsty commands. The beast lowers it head, the vague suggestion of a reluctant bow.

Anoushka risks moving a little closer, smiling as this time the beast does not react. "Kirsty, he is magnificent." She says as she places an arm around Kirsty's shoulder. "I knew you would make the difference we need for success this time."

"This time?" Kirtsy looks at her curiously. "You tried this before?"

"Oh yes, but it was always a failure. The slave was destroyed by the binding spell before the Jack could be entrapped." She removes her arm and slowly walks round their prisoner. "We had come to believe no mortal form could contain him." She muses as she reaches the far side. She pauses looking up at Kirsty. "Your slave is a rare find indeed."

Kirsty looks at Anoushka sharply."What do you mean by that?" She challenges.

Anoushka just looks at her grinning. "I mean there is more to this man than meets the eye and the fact you detected that and choose him as your slave shows a high level of insight. Well done."

"Before we become too complacent, my sisters, may I remind you we have only a short time left to act." Garnette says, lifting her self from the low couch. She turns to Finola. "Fetch Lora. Now we have the Jack contained we can move to the next stage of our plan."

Kirsty turns to challenge the woman but before she can speak Anouska beats her too it "Next stage?" She challenges, obviously also confused. "I was not informed of a next stage."

Livvy steps forward. She grins at the two woman, her expression triumphant. "Capturing the Jack is one thing, but that was only ever intended to be the start. My researches in the ancient texts revealed a prophecy of what must become if the age of women is ever to come about."

"Why did you not share this with us all?" Minerva demands.

"Because we knew some of you would not have the will to carry it through if you were aware of the full details." Garnette says. She walks over towards the beast, looking it up and down.

"You will tell us now." Anouska demands.

Garnette looks at her and sneers. "Why? What difference will it make." She turns to look at the rest of the coven. "The avalanche has started. You can not stop the flow."

The door in the arch way opens, Finola guiding in the young woman, now dressed in a short robe of rough woven green linen. The girl is smiling up at her happily.

"Almost time now." Finola is saying. "See here is your bridegroom." She gestures to the beast. "Just as we promised. Now introduce yourself so he knows who you are and why you are here."