CHAPTER 9 : An Advanced Apology - I Love You

“Thanks… I have a great time tonight.” Chae Young says as she and JiHo reach her apartment’s residences.

“Glad you do.” Ji Ho answers, eyeing her.

“I-I- I need to go. It’s getting late.” Feeling a little uncomfortable with his seducing gaze, Chae Young tries to escape the situation. She was about the get off his car when he pulls her back lightly.

“May I ask you something..?” He cautiously asks.

“S-s-sure…” Chae Young heart beats rapidly at every vibration of his voice. It’s like drugs to her; she can never get enough of it.

“Chae Young-ah,” he hesitates.

“Why…?”

He inhales the air deeply before continuing his words. “Do you really love me?” He finally say the words. The question that bothering him all these times.

Chae Young looks at him, confused. But after a moment of silence, she suddenly grabs both of his cheeks gently and brings it closer to her. “I do. I do love you. I really love you.”

“Thanks…” he was very pleased to hear the answer. He doesn’t know if it really comes from her heart or if it’s just her job to say that to him, but all he know is… he’s happy with the answer she gives him.

“You don’t know. You are actually a miracle that happened in my life. Thanks Chae Young-ah.” He gently takes her hand before bringing it closer to his lips and pecks it fondly.

“I am grateful too… that I have someone like you beside me. Ji Ho, thanks a lot. I really meant it.” She replies with a smooch on his cheek.

“JiHo… I need to go now. It’s really late now; my sisters will give me a great scolding.” She says apologetically.

“Let me send you up there.” Ji Ho offers.

“No no, it’s okay. I can go by myself.” Chae Young tries to avoid, thinking that he’s not yet learnt her true identity.

“Ji Ho, I’ll see you later.” She says before get off the car.

*If later do exist.* Ji Ho sadly thinks to himself.

“Good Night…” she blows an air kiss towards him which he playfully accepts. Sweet… sadly sweet doesn’t last long.

*Chae Young ah, no matter what will happen. I want you to know, I really love you. Really deeply love you. Even though I don’t know your heart, whether your love is true or not…  I know that I do love you. For what will happen, I’m sorry.* Ji Ho says to himself as he watches her walks into the building safely.