CHAPTER 10 : The Brawl - Devil Hunting

“I’ll tell Chae Young that we will move tonight.” Chae Rin is about to dial her sister’s number when Hani stops her.

“No. There’s no need to. We’ll exclude Chae Young.” Hani speaks without looking at Chae Rin and busy loading the additional bullets into the weapons.

 “But why…?” Chae Rin asks again, unsatisfied.

“Because I don’t want her personal feeling ruins everything.” Hani finally turns to Chae Rin and looks into her eyes.

“Did she know?” Chae Rin asks.

“No. She doesn’t need to know.” Hani gives a simple answer.

“But unnie, we should be together… We can’t leave her alone without knowing anything.” Chae Rin tries to convince her sister.

“I say no. Which part of ‘no’ that you still didn’t understand? Tonight, there will be a big war and I don’t want Chae Young to be there.  You know she wasn’t trained a brawler right. It will be too dangerous for her to be there.” Hani final words leave Chae Rin thinking. She got a point even though it just sounds like just an excuse.

*Unnie was right. It will be too dangerous for her.* She silently agrees.

“Yah, what are you waiting for?” Hani throws the astounded Chae Rin an empty gun which she catches neatly before starts to inserting it with bullets.

“I’m done, what’s next?” Chang Min who’s just done preparing comes out of nowhere and sits near Hani.

“Next… It will be the ‘devil hunting’” Says Hani excitedly, without the smirk leaving her pretty face.