Please

Hey everyone i just wanted to take this chapter and say a few things so please please take your time and read this please.

I was fanning random people tonight and then i found this person's account and i fanned them then i read there bio and it said that they had died i literally ended up crying for around 30 minutes. I don't know how they died but if it was suicide or not i just wished i could've met them before whatever happened becasue they seemed like a wonderful person. So what i'm trying to say if anyone is debating suicide or not and you don't feel like talking to someone you know or you don't want people to judge you please come and talk to me because i promise i won't tell anyone or i won't judge you because i know what it's like to be judged and i know you might know think i would know what you're going through because of what i write or my profile/profile pic please don't judge me because you don't know what i've been throught/ what's going on right now. So please please if anyone needs help or just needs someone to vent to i'm here. I'll listen no matter what  and i won't judge. So please please just conside this and always remember if you don't think anyone cares I Do i care and i'll always be here for you guys no matter what.