Chapter 11

I gave up on my life in Europe for a simple reason : I fell in love with the most beautiful guy in  History.

I looked at him as he was still sleeping and a smile crept in. He was so peaceful. He looked like he has finally found his happy place. Like everything felt right. His arm was holding me so close to him. I felt like my life was finally they way it should have been. Since the day I lost my father everything fell apart. I fell apart, but Robert made me feel alive again. 

I tried getting out of his grip and as I did he took my pillow and embraced it for dear life. He started mumbling as I made my way to our bathroom. I got in the shower and as the water was dripping down on my skin I closed my eyes remembering the day I met Robert. I remembered how confused and sad I was and how he made me smile for the first time in years. I never thought that would happen again. As I was further inside my world I felt two hands on my hips. I instantly opened them and stared in his deep brown eyes. 

"Morning love!" he said as he softly kissed me. "You forgot to wake me up"

"I forgot?" I asked confused

"Yes honey. From this day until we die, I want us, as in YOU and ME to take our morning shower together."

"Well the die part is a bit far away from where we stand right now, but I'll take it. I will spend an eternity just like this" I said kissing the tip of his now, wet nose. " I love you"

"Mhhhhhmmm Robbie knows. Robbie loves you too"

As I started washing him off I started laughing when I heard Robbie. This was my nickname for Robert, but coming from him  it sounded even more fit.

"You just called yourself Robbie, Tin Man. It grew on you huh?!?"

"I know something else that grew on me pretty quickly, like from the first second I saw her" and with that he kissed me with so much passion he swept me off my feet. Like he always did.

As we cleaned each other up he raised me up on his shoulder and started running to the bedroom.

"Baby we just showered. Come on let's just go downstairs and eat. You know I have a meeting with the Rolling Stone Magazine in like 3 hours." I said as I tried not to make him feel how aroused I was by his actions.

" 3 hours? You can wash up again . I can't keep my hands off you Jo. You are the most attractive and beautiful woman in the Universe. Can't blame me for that." as he said that we somehow  were already under the covers with him kissing my neck and breasts.

"Ohhh Robert. Please!" I managed to moan.

"Please what honey?"

"Please stop teasing me" and with that he knew exactly what I wanted him to do. 

Several hours later I was once again in the shower, trying to prepare for my meeting. 

"Honey I'm going to meet up with the guys from the magazine. Wish me luck" I said as I was going to the front door.

"Want me to drop you off babe? I need to go in that direction anyways" said Robert grabbing his jacket and car keys.

"Sure babe but we have to hurry".

40 minutes later we arrived in front of the Rolling Stone headquarters. I was nervous and started shaking uncontrollably. I never felt this way in my life. Sure I went to a job interview before I started work as a reporter for the news paper back at home. But back then I guess I was more in control of my feelings, or maybe I didn't feel anything at all. Since I met Robert I started feeling all sort of things.

He saw me with the corner of his eyes and smiled .

"Jo you will be great. You are the greatest reporter and photographer ever. You'll get the job honey. What would you say if I want to take you out for lunch after you interview to celebrate?"