One

Word count: 7.8k

Genre: smut, dirty talk, dom!yoongi and language 

This is my story off my tumblr. I had a lot of requests to put it on here. 

You had just gotten to back from class to your duplex. You lived in a very nice part of town for almost a year now. It was strange, even after ten months you were still getting used to all this. You'd come from a pretty wealthy family, but when you decided that you were going to go to school for dance and not to medical school your parents cut you off.

The first year had been the hardest. You didn't speak to them until christmas, not having anywhere else to go. Even then you stayed in your room or with your brother. Plus you were close to your younger brother, Jungkook. He had even been sending you money while he could, not that you'd asked, but you were happy that he cared. You two had always been close, only really having each other. You told him you'd pay him back when you could but he wouldn't hear of it. He'd wanted to be a singer but knew he had to follow in your parents footsteps or he'd get your same treatment.

Your parents still loved you, in a way. They mostly just felt betrayed by you. Like they didn't know who you were and that was true, they didn't. Not that they had ever really tried to, they only had expectations. They were barely ever around, being doctors themselves, and when they were around they were complaining about how tired they were or how hard they had it. So seeing that you never wanted to be as miserable as them, money or not. None the less, school without their money was hard at least the first year, luckily you had gotten a dance scholarship but it only paid for so much.

You did tons of odd jobs around the school. Doing occasional 'other' jobs you weren't greatly proud of. You had a friend in one of your dance classes who did bachelor parties and nightclub openings. Although you had gotten used to these gigs, you still weren't exactly happy with them, but they helped you get by. You weren't going back to your parents, you weren't going to let them watch you give up your dream for theirs.

It wasn't until your sophomore year, second semester in college until you met him. You and your friend from class, Dallas, had gotten a job for an album release party. You didn't personally know the guy whose album was dropping but you heard of the producers: Rap Monster and Suga, at least those were their stage names when they were in the game, you didn't know their actual names though. Their place was called Agust D records, you drove by it all the time. It was a quaint place, it had made names of lots of artists, specifically one of your favorites, J Hope.

You knew it paid good money, really good money. You barely even had to dance, it was more slinging drinks and appetizers. You were nervous because you really were not the type to snuggle up to whoever and flaunt your shit for whom ever. That was what most of these parties were in your experience, people fighting for the attention of whoever could help their career the quickest and best.

Your friend Dallas was the opposite of you, like others, she wanted help with her career wherever she could get it, however she could get it. She was known to sleep with anyone for a dancing part. You liked to work hard for what you achieved. Not that her way didn't get her far in some cases.

That night was different, once you started dancing with the other girls, you were in love with the attention you were getting, especially from one man. He stood on the opposite side of the room with half drank glass of champagne and lots of people around him trying to get in his eyeline, but it was focused on you, and you honestly couldn't have been happier.

The shortish stranger was nicely dressed but didn't seem like he the suit, tie and fitted trousers 'type' he was in. He had platinum blonde hair that was styled to the side, he also wore black rimmed glasses that gave him a sense of mystery yet cuteness. Although he seemed interested in the moment you could tell he didn't like to show too much emotion, at least until he got to know you, but sometimes even then.