Six

Yoongi got to work and walked through the double glass front doors. The secretary, Gina, spoke to him. "Oh, Mr. Min, your friend Mr. Park is in your office to see you."

"Ah, as I expected, thank you." Yoongi figured since Jimin had called him earlier, freaking out that Taehyung had slept with someone else. Yoongi jogged up the stairs, passing bye Namjoon's office.

"Hey, buddy," Namjoon smiled, with a slight wave.

Yoongi stopped, "Hey man, what's up?"

"Nothing much, you got a date for the banquet this weekend? Because if not I found the cutest litt-"

"Yeah, no. I have one." Yoongi quickly interrupted. He was ready to get into his office so he could talk with Jimin.

"What?" Namjoon asked, sitting up and bringing his feet off of his desk. "You do? Wait, who?"

"A girl... look, I got someone in my office. What time do I need to be in the studio?" Yoongi huffed, he could see why people liked Namjoon better than him, he just couldn't be bothered sometimes.

"Well, at one is when Jin gets here."

"Okay, great. I'll see you then," Yoongi nodded as he walked off, not ready to get into more questions about his date. Yoongi sighed as he walked to his door, opening it, finding Jimin pacing around.

"There you are," Jimin said, still walking around, mostly back-and-forth.

"Here I am," Yoongi said in his normal sarcastic tone.

"Look Yoongi, I called you as soon as Tae ended things with me because I knew he was going to go to Y/N."

"I know Jimin, that's why I went back over there and found him with his fucking tongue down her throat. I'm sorry, I wanted to punish both of them for going against me. I mean I told you as soon as it happened after they fell asleep." Jimin sat, sadly nodding. "I didn't fuck him, okay?"

"I know, okay!" Jimin huffed.

"I've only ever slept with one guy and that's never going to happen again, no offense." Yoongi shrugged with a quiet laugh.

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle. "None taken, I mean I'm glad to have been the guy," Jimin smiled.

"Yeah well, that was high school. You were my best friend and I was doing you a favor, you're welcome." Yoongi sighed as he leaned on his desk.

"Yeah and then you got all messed up after you fucked-"

"I don't want to talk about her, period. Not now, alright." Yoongi had interrupted, looking up at Jimin, who just nodded and said, "Sorry." Yoongi rubbed his face, "Fuck, I can't believe we both fuck people we basically pay to have around. I mean when you and I were in high school together I never would've thought for a second we would have done shit like this. Why did I have to run into you at the grocery store that one day where you told me about this?" Yoongi laughed. He hadn't seen Jimin in years. Of course they were best friends in high school but they didn't really keep up much when they separated, going to different colleges. Taehyung knew that they slightly knew each other but didn't know the whole past. You on the other hand had no idea. Yoongi figured if you knew the two of them knew each other you would constantly think you were being watched. Yoongi did have Jimin keep an eye on you.

"Yeah," Jimin stated. "At least at first. I mean I thought it would be enough to have someone on the side but, fuck, I just fell for him so quickly. Then I just wanted to pay for everything like his schooling and our place. He hasn't been my 'sugar baby' for a long time."