Finale: Fifteen

Gif not mine- credit to owner

Music: Adore You - Harry Styles

Pairing: Yoongi x Female Reader

Genre/Warnings: Language and Sexual References

A/N: I don't have much to say but thanks for waiting. Happy Holidays.

A little less than a year later:

__

You never thought you would finally be here. Dancing in your own showcase your senior year... and yet, here you were. Felt like it was all in slow motion as you moved across the stage with Yugyeom. Your eyes glided across the crowd. Although, it was too dark to see anything, you knew all their eyes were on you. The rush you felt, the pensive look you were giving Yugyeom and that he was giving back made you work harder. You loved the sensation, feeling you got to show and expressive in dance.You craved performing on a stage. All your dances were a part of you. All your emotions were authentic when you danced. Right now, all you wanted to do was smile. What you had worked so hard for- now you were getting to shine and every part of your being was ecstatic. Forget dipping your toe in the water, you were more than ready to dive in head first now that you were graduating after this moment.

You had already booked a job with Hoseok and his new dancing company he co-owned with friend and fellow rapper, Zelo. Even when Hoseok offered it to you, you still went in for an interview and auditioned. The feeling of making it on your own was something you never got tired of chasing. Of course, you knew Hoseok wasn't going to say no to you. Especially, after everyone found out about you and Yoongi. As Yoongi became more popular and open about your relationship the more you got stared at on campus, at the store or just... well anywhere. You weren't fond of the extra attention but you loved Yoongi. Being followed around made you extremely nervous. When Elizabeth broke into your home a year ago that was one of the most terrifying moments. You had felt so violated in that situation and it was all to get to Yoongi. You had privated your instagram and facebook. It was hard suddenly getting all these horrific and mean comments from strangers about how you weren't good enough for the man you loved.

It was hard for the two of you. Once you started over and made things official, it made everything less toxic. Of course, you still fought, luckily not as often. There were still times were you wanted space and other times where you never wanted him to leave your side. One night in particular, he told you he felt doomed if you hadn't come into his life. "You should have left. I don't know why you stuck around but I thank whomever is in the heavens you stayed." He had teared up, a rare sight that always made you feel something... you couldn't pinpoint the word, but seeing him so human made you feel like you really got to see all of him.

"I don't know why I'd did either. It wasn't healthy. I knew that, I just couldn't grasp it. I'm glad we both changed for the better."

"I just always used my shitty past and life as a reason to be unpleasant and harmful towards others, especially you and I love you more than anything. I wanted people to go through what I did." You'll never forget that look he gave you in your shared, dimly lit bedroom. Holly asleep on his lap as you two sat in clean pjs from a quiet bath together. Watching Netflix and giggling to yourselves. It was weirdly domestic compared to rough sex in his office at work. "You had shit happen to you and yet you were so... good."

"Good?" You didn't understand.

"Yeah, good." His gummy smile sent your heart spiraling. "Here I am, an asshole, using my trauma out of spite. When you've used it to show others you are worth so much more. I learn so much from you. Sometimes I wish... I wish I could have been a better person when I met you."

"I do regret some of the things that happened between us."

Yoongi chuckled, "Understatement of the year." You laughed with him, "Thank you for not giving up on me. You are patient and it still could have gone poorly for us but I'm just glad I was able to see I wanted to change."