Thirteen

You jumped out the car as soon as you pulled up. Holly running up as all three men watched from the front porch. "My darling boy, oh how I've missed you." You picked him up as he licked your face, jumping with excitement. Yoongi grinned, saying hello as Holly almost jumped out of your arms to kiss him. Yoongi picked him up and you ran to say see the guys.

Jumping in Jungkook's lap as Yoongi took a seat on the swing, saying hello and talking to Jimin. "How was Scotland, you winch? I wanted to go." Taehyung pouted and you giggled.

"Oh Tae, you should go. Damn, was it beautiful. So rich with history."

"Yeah, yeah... how was the sex?" Taehyung asked quieter but Yoongi could still hear.

"That's my cue to leave." Jungkook said as he sat up.

"But I just got here," you pouted.

"Yeah, well mom and dad were mad I left. They want to spend all the time they can with me until I move down here."

"Okay," You said sadly. "Well, I don't know if you want to live in the dorms but Yoongi wants me to move into his penthouse," you wiggled your eyebrows at the word.

"Oh hell, yeah." Jungkook said as Taehyung got excited. "Really? You're gonna move in with him?"

"Wait, doesn't Yoongi live here?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah- uh... the penthouse was something he had before. The house was originally mine and then he kinda moved in..."

"Oh okay. Either way, sounds great although I know how much you love this house..." Jungkook said as he got up. "It holds a lot of memories."

Good and bad ones, you thought. "True but I think it's time to make some new ones." You smiled up at him as he leaned down to kiss your cheek. "Love you, Kookie."

"Love you too. I'll text you later." Jungkook said as he then hugged Taehyung. "Thanks for letting me spend the night, Tae. I had a ton of fun with you and Jimin."

Jimin smiled, focusing on Jungkook. "It was great to have you over. When Taehyung and I move we'll have to have you over again."

"Sounds like a plan. Bye, Yoongi." Jungkook said bashfully.

"Bye, my man. I'll send you those beats I want you to hear."

"Please do! Bye, everybody." Jungkook said as it was the hardest for him to say goodbye to Holly. Even trying to sneak away with him. You told Jungkook he had better give Holly back before you beat his ass.

"So you're moving too, officially?" You asked, holding Holly like a baby, scratching his stomach, making his leg jiggle.

"Yep, we found a place near where I have to go to shoot. It just- it is perfect really." Taehyung said with a bright boxy smile.

"That's great to hear!" You rubbed his arm, "I'm so happy for you. I can't believe this house is gonna sit empty without the both of us."

"I know, it breaks my heart to think I won't be reading lines for parts I'll never get on the front porch waiting for you to come home from school to tell me about Yugyeom or something that happened in class."

You laughed in response. "Or just that you're only a few feet away from a wine and cookie party, just the two of us."

"Also that I can't hear you have sex anymore..."

"Tae!" You pushed him as he giggled, kissing your cheek as the four of you sat and hung out for a while longer just enjoying each other's company. You relished these moments, making you realize how happy you could be. Later Taehyung and Jimin had to go to dinner with Jimin's parents so Yoongi told you to get what you needed so he could take you to his place.