Eleven

It had been weird around Yoongi. You knew that he knew you loved him. But he didn't know that you knew he knew. The whole thing made your head hurt. You figured you were sure that he would have brought it up by now. Told you it was over and kicked you out.

You had a dream last night that Yoongi had screamed at you to get out and tried to take Holly but you grabbed him and ran. You didn't care about anything but Holly and a part of you knew that was true. You just hoped that you would get Holly when things crash and burn.

You knew you were going to take Holly with you to visit your parents for Jungkook's graduation party. You had texted him that, you would see him the 15th. Not specifically saying anything about Yoongi. Figuring you would just say something like, he had work last minute.

You were hanging out with Taehyung, finally feeling calm getting to be with your best friend. You were hanging out on his couch, practicing lines and just talking. "Taehyung," You sighed, putting the script down. "I'm stressed."

"Aren't you always?" Taehyung laughed, throwing the script on the coffee table. He turned towards you reaching out for you. "Come to Daddy. Well your other daddy." He smiled and you rolled your eyes, making your way across the couch to lay on him. "What's wrong my darling?"

"Yoongi knows I love him."

"Well what do you mean?"

"I love him, Tae. I do, it just happened so suddenly. And then well, okay so..." you looked up at Taehyung and he sweetly listened to you, petting your hair. "So I was at target and I ran into Yoongi and well... I hid. But then Yugyeom ran into him and they were talking- Yugyeom said he had feelings for me but that I had made it clear I love him- that I loved Yoongi."

"Oh shit," Taehyung sat up. "What happened? Did he flip out?"

"He hasn't said anything about it. When Yugyeom mentioned it, he seemed freaked out. Then I saw him the next day and it was like nothing. I for sure thought he'd try to get rid of me."

"Well maybe he feels the same way?"

"Are you kidding? Yoongi doesn't love anything, not even himself."

"He loves Holly." Taehyung retorted.

"Well who doesn't?" You shrugged and both of you laughed. "I just don't get it. I'm afraid he'll be like, well I tired and you didn't notice or you're on punked!"

"Y/N, you should try. I mean what if he's trying in his own way. He wants to see if you do to? Or maybe he thought you said it just to get Yugyeom off your back."

"Maybe, I don't know- I just wish- I just wish I could get inside Yoongi's head for a moment." You sighed.

"I wish I could have gotten inside Yugyeom." Taehyung said and you playfully hit him. "Y/N, I think this whole trip could be a test. Just be careful with what happens. You should ask him to come. You know your family wants to see him." He said, kissing your cheek as he got up to run to the bathroom. You really just didn't know what to think.

Later that night, you decided to tell Yoongi that you were going to visit your family for a few days. You had been practicing while doing stretches in the kitchen waiting on your laundry to finish. "Yoongi- Yoongles- don't call him that Y/N. Daddy?" You sighed, "I'm going to go visit my parents so I'll be gone for three days. Well technically one full day..." You smiled and fake giggled, "You feel me?" You laughed and then rolled your eyes are yourself, giving up.

Holly was watching you curiously. You smiled at him, "Hey kiddo." Holly cocked his head to the side and you smiled. "You think this will be easy?" Holly gave you looking you chuckled, "Yeah, me either." You went and over to him, picking him up and walking and up into the living room. Laying on the couch, putting him on your stomach. You hoped he would stay and he happily did. He licked your face and you giggled. You didn't even turn on the TV. You were just enjoying your stare off with your dog.