Eight

Everything felt like it was playing out and slow-motion and all you were doing was twirling the flowers in your hand. You were nauseated and your mind was racing with every possible scenario. You knew that Yoongi couldn't have a squeaky clean record. Especially with his attitude and the way he talked to you sometimes. For some reason you still loved him, despite that.

Of course he was different and around you and others, unperfect. You didn't like perfect. You enjoyed someone who had baggage like you, who made life worthwhile. Maybe you were into 'bad boys,' but you had seen Yoongi's sweet side too. Even just the little gestures. Like when he found out your birthday had passed. He was slightly upset that you didn't tell him about it so he went out and got your favorite food, wine and a beautiful diamond bracelet. Of course you had told him you weren't one for jewelry. Plus you couldn't actually wear it, well you couldn't think of anywhere to wear it. Then sometimes he would buy you stuff for the house. He had seen you enjoyed getting new things for it so that's what he did. Saying, 'I saw this and thought of you.' That which always melted your heart.

Most of all, you just enjoyed when he brought home food or a movie. Walking in, telling you about his crazy day at the office. While he kissed the side of your head and snuggled up to you on the couch. Nine times out of 10 he would end up picking you up to take you upstairs and fucking the daylights out of you. Later, leaving you to wake up to an empty bed and leftovers. It was confusing but you were sure he acted however he wanted because you weren't in a relationship. So you weren't going to ask him what certain things meant or didn't mean.

You couldn't stomach thinking about him like this with anyone else, especially an older woman that had way more experience than you. In more ways than one. She had money, connections, just experience - in life and in the bedroom. There was the slow-motion, hitting you. Making your thoughts go haywire as you felt like you were floating.

"Y/N!"

"What?" You looked over at him, the flowers being taken out of your hands by him.

"I've said your name like five times." He sadly looked at you as he placed the flowers on the bedside table. "This is a little hard to talk about because only Namjoon knows about it. I mean there's not much to know but it's just a big impact I feel it will have on you." You just shook your head in understanding. Not really knowing what to say. "Well, I guess I'll start from the beginning..."

"Seems like a good thing to do," you said.

"Right, well." Yoongi blew out a deep breath. "So this all started with my music career. I was in college with Namjoon, doing very shitty gigs just to make ends meet. But sometimes I would DJ at this bar downtown. I don't know why but I would make pretty good tips there and I remember seeing her, Elizabeth, regularly. She would watch me from afar. Sipping her drink and giving me eyes." Yoongi sighed, playing with his hands. You wanted to take his into yours but you knew that wouldn't be right.

"She started showing up all the time. It was like she knew when I was working, and she did. She knew the owner and he quickly gave out all my information to her. At first she just liked messing with me because I was an awkward kid. I didn't know what any woman wanted from me. Of course I wasn't interested in any kind of relationship except for the one I had with my music and I think she could see that.

Since I saw her all the time she would come and talk to me during my breaks. She would ask me questions and flirt with me. I was uncomfortable at the time but I mean I was in my late teens early 20s and she was an older woman. Most guys would've killed for that sort of thing. Especially one that had money." He said and you could hear the disappointment in himself.

"It quickly turned into something physical, since she told me that she could help my friend and I with our music. She was in the process of getting a divorce. She made it sound like he was so horrible to her because he never paid attention to her and her needs, specifically in the bedroom. She was paying attention to me so I wanted to help her and know why that he couldn't. I thought I was just trying to help but really I wanted to please her in every way I could. My family didn't believe in me nor my friends. The only person I had was Namjoon and he had all the support in the world behind him. So it was really hard for me to see him getting so much love and me being on the opposite end."