Five

"What the hell is going on?"

You and Taehyung pulled apart quickly, both looking at the figure, staring at you with a hard gaze and a clenched jaw. You gasped, "Yoongi."

You and Taehyung stared at Yoongi and his eyes moved between the two of you. You were so overcome with fear at the moment, but what the scariest thing was, was that you couldn't read Yoongi's face. Taehyung was so still and uncharacteristically quiet, so you knew this wasn't a dream. Your breath was shaky, "Yoongi," you said again, slowly.

He looked at you and then at Taehyung with a chuckle. You were really lost at the moment. You went to speak again but Taehyung beat you to it, "Yoongi, i'm so sorry. I just had a fight with Jimin and kind of broke up with him and I just needed someone. I'm sorry, I know she's yours. I just- fuck. I'm sorry." Taehyung started to stand like he was going to leave.

"Sit down," was all Yoongi said in a stern voice. That was the voice he used when you were in trouble so you pulled Taehyung to sit back down. You bit your lip for a moment before saying his name again, you wanted to snap him out of this. "Yoongi?"

"That's daddy to you." You saw anger in his eyes when they looked at you but when they shifted back to Taehyung you saw arousal. "You want to touch what's mine?"

"Daddy, really this is just a misunderstanding." You said and his eyes were still on Taehyung. "A misunderstanding?" Yoongi laughed. "Right, okay." Yoongi started walking around the coffee table to you and your got goosebumps. He came over to you as he slightly picked you up from where you were and then sat, putting you between his legs on the couch. "You want my girl?" Yoongi said, looking over at Taehyung with a smirk.

Taehyung started to speak, "Yoongi I-"

"You know what? You call me daddy too, just for tonight." Taehyung and your eyes got wide, looking at each other in disbelief. "You can call her Y/N or slut... since apparently she needs a cock so badly she'll take it from someone who isn't me." Taehyung made a noise and you could see the hard on in his jeans. You could feel yourself getting wetter. "I mean, I bet my kitten is just dripping right now. Do you want to see?" He asked Taehyung and you both waited for his answer. Taehyung looked at Yoongi then you and then back Yoongi, his answer slightly surprising you. "I do, daddy." You couldn't breathe for a moment. The words were so sinful coming from Taehyung's lips but they sounded so good. You could feel Yoonig's hard on in your back. "Good boy. Now, take her shorts off."

Taehyung nodded and quickly moved forward as he looked up at you for your approval. You nodded slowly and he pulled them down, stopping. "Underwear too?"

"Yes, good boy." You could hear Yoongi's shit eating grin. Taehyung slowly slide them down your body watching your reaction. "She's dripping down her leg, isn't she?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung nodded, "She is..."

"Y/N?" You heard Yoongi say.

"Yes, daddy?"

"Touch yourself for Taehyung."

You gulped slightly, "Yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl," Yoongi said as you snaked your hand down your body to where your were aching to be touched. Although you had two men with you, You didn't want to be the one touching yourself. "That's right, open yourself up for him," Yoongi brought you closer as you spread your legs, positioning one on the coffee table. You moaned as Yoongi griped one of your breasts as he told Taehyung, "Tell her what you want to see."

"Um, uh- Put a finger inside yourself..." Taehyung said, you had never heard him unsure of himself. You could tell he was turned on though. He was trying to hide any insecurity. "Now," he stated. You couldn't believe how wet you were getting as you instead pushed two inside yourself, working them in with ease. You were so wet they were slipping in and out of you. "Fuck," your head shot back, landing on Yoongi's shoulder as he removed your hands. "Get on your knees kitten and get me ready to fuck you." You whined but quickly complied, moving down and unbuttoning his pants as fast as you could, eager to have him in your mouth while Taehyung watched. "Tae, i'm going to fuck her first." Yoongi's words shot straight to your core, making you whimper and you got him out of his boxers. "You can see what she likes."