Chapter One

(A/N: first off. I got this from the interview with fuse and Zacky Vengeance and Frank Iero: Truthsies or Falsies. Fucking love it, go check it out you sexy Motherfuckers and yes I ship Fracky. Huh WHOOPS! a/n over)

"Oi, faggot Iero!" Chad the baseball star throws something at me and punches my shoulder.

I sigh and pull my hood even further down and walk to my class.

And yeah, I'm fucking gay. Got a problem with it?

I plop myself down in my seat at the back of the class and stare out the window at the cold New Jersey rain that decided to decorate the grass outside.

"Alright class. Calm down," Mr Ivory claps his hands and the class quietens their conversations and looks to the teacher, "Gwen?"

"Here."

"Poppy?"

"Here."

"Jason?"

"Here."

"Frank? Frank?" He asks, dragging me from my daydream.

"...Um, here." I cough and put my head on desk.

"Zacky?" I look up, there's nobody here by that name, "Ah, he probably isn't here yet." The teacher says to himself, shaking his head.

Someone knocks on the door, "Come in." Mr Ivory calls and the door opens. A tall boy with strong features and black hair walks in.

"Hey I'm Zacky Vengeance." He introduces himself and his voice is higher than I expected.

"Ah, nice of you to join us. Take a seat by Frank over there." I swallow uncomfortably as this Zacky struts over and sits beside me.

Like me, he's wearing a pair of black jeans and a black band shirt, mine a Misfits one, his a Vengeance shirt.

Unlike me, he doesn't look awkward and isn't wearing eyeliner. He does, however, have an awesome hair style, unlike me, I just have a shitty dyed black fringe.

"Hey man. You're Frank huh?" He says and I nod.

"Hey, you're Zacky huh?" I repeat and he smiles.

"Yes, yes I am. The one and only." He sits back and relaxes.

"How come Vengeance?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Pardon?"

"Surely it isn't your real last name, right?" I ask quietly.

"Nah, course not. Just sounded cool so I got it permanently changed."

"Dude, that's pretty rad." I whisper and he nods.

"Yeah it is and thanks man. You're the first dude who hasn't taken the piss outta it."

"Nah man, they just don't see how cool it is." I say truthfully and he laughs. His laugh is adorable- wait, what?

"Yeah, guess so. What's your last name?"

"Uh, Iero." I reply.

"I-ear-oh? That it?" He says correctly and I smile widely at someone finally getting my name right.

"Dude, you got it perfect. Thanks."

"For...?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Finally someone got it right."

"Glad to be the first then." He smirks down at me and I blush and look down.

God, why am I so gay? Ha, I just asked God why I'm gay. Wow. That's great.

"You a'right there Iero?" He says concerned and I turn to him with the biggest smile, one that he returns.

"Yes, Vengeance, everything's great." And for once, I'm not lying.

SUP MY HOES

Sorry.

I really liked the idea of this and decided after three days of thinking about it that I wanted to do this.

I was thinking about having it in my drafts for a while but then was like nah dawg or some shit

I swear I'm part American or some shit like I say rad and dawg now like tf??

Anyway hoped you enjOYED THiS Sugar Honey Ice Tea or C U Next Tuesday Crap. Idk.

Question Of The Chapter: Favourite song?

Answer Of The Chapter: At the moment Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. I mean, my D00ds they're fucking rad and dudes and dudettes, check 'em out!!!

Bai ma hoes stay cool stay rare :3 and suck dick all you want

Love ya - K XØ