Chapter Seven

(give me a Frank Iero please oh and shit goes down in this chapter)

Me and Zacky walk back to my place after school with a hand in the other's back pocket and I smile up at him before we turn onto my drive.

My mom's car is still here so that means I have to introduce Zacky to my mom.

"Oh God..." I groan quietly to myself.

"What?" Zacky says, clearly catching what I said, even if I didn't want him to.

"My mom's here. She's so embarrassing." I whisper agonisingly.

"She accepts you for being gay, that's better than my mom. Who, might I add, is deeply religious."

"So's mine. And she accepted me for being gay. C'mon." I say dragging him into the house.

"Cute place." Zacky nudges me and I blush.

"Ma! We're home!" I call and I hear a bang from upstairs.

"Frank! Up here!" She calls and I walk up the stairs with Zacky in tow.

"Mom, this is Zacky my friend... what the fuck are you doing here?!" I trail off and scream at the person in my room. Zacky puts his arm around my shoulder protectively.

Gerard is sat on my bed with a massive grin and Mom is talking to him.

"I came to see you Frank," He says, "I... I missed you." He whispers and I shudder under Zacky's arm. Gerard notices and grimaces at this. Mom leaves the room and shuts the door, clearly knowing I'm gonna shout.

"Well, Gee, I don't care! You left me for your fucking drug dealer! Piss off!" I shout and he stands up, holding his hands up in surrender and walks towards me.

"Well, Frankie, don't make things harder than usual. C'mon. You're coming back to mine." He puts a strong hand on my arm and I rip my arm out of his grip.

I step forward and get in his face, squaring up, "You told me to kill myself and when I did, you fucking left me for him. You can fuck off up his asshole for all I care."

"Oh, but you know I'd like that." He purrs and kisses my cheek as he leaves my room and shuts my door behind him.

I turn to Zacky and sigh, "Sorry you had to witness that." I apologise but he shakes his head.

"He's a prick then." He sighs and I wrap my arms around him.

We fall back onto my bed and I pull myself up higher to kiss him.

I hold myself up above him for a while before leaning down to kiss him when I hear a knock on my door.

I sigh in annoyance and roll off Zacky and he sits up.

"Come in." I call and my mom walks in.

"Hey, I'm just about to leave. This is him, huh?" She raises an eyebrow and glances to Zacky.

"Yes, mom. This is him. He's got a name." I sigh.

"Well, go on then." She smiles and I shake my head, smiling.

"His name's Zacky." I say looking through my drawers, pretending to be busy.

"Oh, nice to meet you Zacky." She smiles.

"Pleasure Mrs Iero." He stands up and shakes her hand while bowing a little.

She giggles slightly and I raise an eyebrow after she leaves.

"The fuck was that?" I snort and laugh with Zacky.

"I have no idea." He purrs and when I hear the door go, he tackles me to the bed.

"Oh, this is where this is going, huh?" I smirk and he slaps my ass sharply making my hips connect with his quickly.

He grinds down to keep me still and moans but we can't stop moving together and our tongues dance as we kiss fiercely.

I moan into his mouth and he sucks on my tongue again, making me go wild and I bite his bottom lip and pull as he goes to my neck and sucks.

I undo his jeans and palm at his clothed semi, making his hips stutter and rock into my hand.

I slide a hand inside his jeans and feel his large dick in my hand.

Shit!

I start stroking his length slowly and eventually pick up speed as we kiss passionately with a fire that can only be quenched by the lust driven inside us.

He moans loudly and arches his back as he comes in his boxers and my hand and I pull my hand out after working him through it.

"Hang on." I whisper and slide out from under him to grab a pair of boxers for him and throw them to the side for later and I climb on top of him as he rolled over and lay down.

"Hey..." He smirks and I smile.

"Hey..." I bend down for another kiss before checking my phone.

"What's the time?" He asks, eyes half lidded.

"Fi- how is it five already?!" I almost scream and he jumps.

"It's five?!" He asks with the same tone and I show him my screen.

"Shit! Do you want some food?" I ask and he nods.

I go downstairs alone after leaving Zacky to change into the boxers I left him and start cooking pasta.

He returns after a whole and wraps us arms around me from behind.

"I guess I never asked but, um, Frank?" He whispers in my ear while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"Will you, um, be my boyfriend?" He asks and I turn around.

"Yes, yes, I will." I say and kiss him strongly.

Ladies and gentlemen, I pulled a guy. For once.

And that's Zacky.

And I couldn't be happier.