Chapter Four

(dude he's hot like dude. Omygerd. He. Is. Fucking. Hot. Can't. Function. Properly. Dammit Zacky why...!!! Also start playing Surrender The Night, it'll help)

I walk with Zacky out of school and our hands brush, making me blush madly.

I look up at him and he smirks down and me and I instantly know he did that on purpose.

I'm the one who's supposed to make him blush, not the other way around!

"So, you ready to see my shitty room?" Zacky says looking at the ground.

"Dude, I bet it's rad." I smile and he shakes his head with a laugh

"Nope, it's shitty." He confirms and I frown.

"I'll be the judge of that."

~~~At Zacky's House~~~

"Hey Mom!" Zacky shouts into the house and his mom comes into view.

"Zachary! Hello! Who's this?" She asks and points at me.

"Uh, this is Frank, my friend." He says quietly and she smiles.

"Ah, finally, he's made a friend. I'm Maria." She extends a hand and I shake it politely.

"Anyway," Zacky said slowly, "Where's Dad?"

"Work, won't be back until five. Would you like something to eat Frank?" She smiled at me.

"Um, I'm okay, thank you."

"C'mon, let's go to my room." Zacky says and takes me to his room.

He opens the door and my jaw drops in awe of it.

"Holy fucking shit Zacky! Your room is amazing!" I nearly scream and he chuckles.

"Nah, it's not." He says flopping onto his bed after shutting the door.

I look at him and he looks perfect the way he's sat.

His shirt has ridden up a little and I can see a bit of skin, making mine crawl in the best way possible, his arms, which, might I add, are covered in half sleeves, are lay about and he is smiling at me from under his lashes.

I sit beside him and kiss behind his ear.

"Will your mom come into your room?" I whisper.

"No..." He whispers back and I pull back as I look at him.

His eyes flicker to my lips and back up to my eyes and he sighs quietly.

I look at him and lean in and I feel him move in as well. His hands go to my hips and he pulls me closer. Our foreheads touch and I feel his hot breath on my lips before it's replaced by his.

(chorus of Surrender The Night should play now)

I kiss back eagerly and thread my fingers through his hair and pull lightly. He grips my hips harder and I feel him sit up a little, making me straddle his hips properly as we rock back and forth from kissing so hard.

The kiss gets heated as we moan lightly together and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to remember them for later.

We break apart barely and smile at each other.