Chapter Eight

(here's your VERY overdue update bc I feel guilty)

Me: hey Zacky can you come to the park? I wanna see you...

That was sent three hours ago and I'm sat on a bench with Zacky's arm around me and we're still making out.

"Damn homos." A guy walks by and says in acknowledgement of us.

"Yeah, fuck you too." I mumble and the guy hears this and grabs my arm, pulling me away from Zacky who punches him and walks away with me.

"Damn hetero." Zacky shouts back at him and I giggle.

"Damn straight." I joke and he smacks my arm and presses a kiss to my forehead gently before carrying on home.

"Wanna come back to mine or something?" I ask but Zacky shakes his head.

"I gotta meet some friends later. Wanna come with? It's my band." He smiles and I look up immediately.

"B-band?! Why didn't you tell me? Aw, my boyfriend's in a band. I'm gonna have a famous boyfriend!" I rambled ad he blushed.

"Nah, it's just a garage band at the moment. We've done a few demos that you can have if you want but um, yeah, that's it really."

"Yeah, sure! I'll come and listen to it." I smile and he glances down at me.

"There will be other boys there..." He says slowly but I shake my head.

"Zacky, I'm with you. I'm not gonna be with anyone else. Okay?"

"Okay." He says quietly, unsure of my answer.

"Okay." I repeat.

"Okay."

"Stop, this isn't The Fault In Our Stars for fuck's sake." I smile and he laughs.

"I just wanted to say it. Jeez." He says, holding his hands up I mean surrender as we head back to his and there's three boys already outside, sat on the kerb, laughing and talking.

"Hey guys, this is Frank, my boyfriend. Frank, this is Matt, Johnny and Synyster, or just Syn." Zacky introduces us all and I nod.

"Hi..." I say and they return it.

I entered the house and met his mom and smiled.

"Hi Mrs Vengeance." I say and she giggles.

"No, it's Baker. Zacky won't stop saying that either. But call me Maria." She smiles back at me and I nodded.

"Okay, but um, I was gonna go up to Zacky's room with him, is that okay?" I ask and she nods.

"No funny stuff boys." She whispers and I realise Zacky must've entered the house as a pair of arms wrap around me and I receive a kiss to the side of my neck.

"Well hello to you as well." I joke and he sighs against my skin and I break away to walk up the stairs.

"Can you stay the night, it is a Friday baby." Zacky asks with puppy eyes that I could never say no to.

"Let me ask mom." I whip out my phone and go to my mom's messages and text her. She replies instantly and I nod.

Mom: yeah you can, stay safe and use protection! Xx

Me: MOM!

Mom: seriously and do you need clothes? Xx

Me: I'm fine xx

Mom: okay night Frankie xx

"So Mom said I could stay." I cough awkwardly and Zacky holds a hand out and I pass him my phone for him to read.