Chapter Six

(fuck me up Daddy)

For Daisyfieldhouse

The past two hours have gone by so slowly.

Just like Zacky's hand trailing up my leg.

"Zacky..." I hiss angrily but quietly.

"What?" He says still trailing up my leg dangerously close to my dick.

"Stop it..." I warn but he just chuckles and continues slowly.

"Um, no." He smirks down at me.

"Zacky! What's the answer to this question?" The teacher, Ms Howsell, barks at him and he shoots his head up.

"Uh, 3x, miss!" He calls back and she nods.

"Lucky motherfucker." I smile sarcastically at him and he scribbles somethung down on a piece of paper and hands it me.

Meet me at the bathroom ;)))

He asks to be dismissed for the library and Ms Howsell lets him go. I ask to go to the bathroom after five minutes and I'm excused.

I find my way to the bathroom and enter.

It's dark, Zacky must've turned off the light, I use my phone as a light.

"Turn it off..." I hear Zacky purr from behind me and I hear him lock the door with the janitors keys.

"How the fuck did you get the keys Zacky?!" I hiss and he grabs my hips and pushes me up against a wall making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Doesn't matter." He whispers and kisses me roughly and my hand immediately tangles in his hair as he sucks on my tongue and I groan.

I squeeze his ass and his hips snap forward at the touch and he comes in contact with my clothed erection and we moan together.

"Shit..." I smile and latch onto his neck.

"Fuck..." He inhales sharply and grinds down on my hips agonisingly slowly making my pull on his hair gently.

I feel a wave of something come over me and I pant as I feel it become stronger.

I realise I'm gonna come at this rate.

"Zacky... Zacky, I'm gonna fucking come..." I whisper and before I know it, his hand is down my jeans, with his other undoing them and stroking my erection.

I gasp and slump against the wall a little bit, giving him extra access and he growls huskily against my neck.

"Zacky, please. Oh, fuck, God, please." I whimper and he picks up pace.

I warn him when I'm close and I come in his hand and on his knuckles.

"Z-Zacky! Oh... yes... Fuck!"

"Sorry." I chuckle and he kisses my stomach.

I notice he's not hard and frown.

"How come you aren't hard?" I ask and takes my hand and places it over his crotch where I feel wetness and nod.

"Ah, that's good." I joke and he pushes off me, zipping me up.

"We should get back to class, huh?" Zacky says and I nod.

"Yeah, although, hey, d'you wanna come over tonight? And stay? My mom's out at work and won't be back until like, ten." I whisper and Zacky flips the switch, illuminating the room.

"Sure. Why not?" He smirks and unlocks the door and I slap his ass and I leave before him.

"See you tonight babe." I wink and head back to class.

This was v fun to write!!

Question Of The Chapter: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck idk favourite ice cream flavour?

Answer Of The Chapter: vanilla even though I'm a kinky shit

Kudos to those who understand that

Bai ma hoes stay cool stay rare :3 and suck dick all you want

----K XØ