The Most Beautiful Place to visit in italy

Article published in July 2017

https://issuu.com/donahuemodels/docs/trade_secrets_mayjune2017/82

A WINK FROM...Italy

With  its natural landscapes, countless works of art, and extraordinary monuments, Italy is a real open-air museum.

one of the most beautiful countries in the For all those who visit, it is a source of excite-and unforgettable memories.

In Italy, we get directly in touch with the histo-ry and the past of the human; the countless ancient archaeological finds testify to the great peoples who inhabited it. Here we can also re-live the past with a variety of cultures, dialects, and traditions, which are very different from the north to the south of the country.

The places of artistic, cultural and landscape to discover are endless, it would take at least 20 books to write about them!

I start your virtual journey in Rome, the "Eternal City," which gave birth to the great Roman Empire, one of the largest populations of humanity; the eternal guardian of many an-cient Roman monuments.

From the Vatican with its rich museums, to the legends related to the seven hills, and to the endless neighborhoods. These neighborhoods being the natural set of big famous "Piazza di Spagna." 

Not least, here  you get lost among the many where you can taste thedelicious dishes of the famous Roman cuisine in many typical restaurants. 

The great Hamlet question here is: Spaghetti alla carbonara or Roman?

For those who love fashion and shop-ping, here in Rome, there are plenty of choices including the boutiques of the greatest Italian and foreign designers. Rome is also a natural set, where many designers prefer to walk their master-pieces. Last July Fendi held its fashion show Pre-Fall 2016, in front of the Trevi Fountain.

Another unique destination is Florence. This UNESCO World heritage city is known as the cra-dle of Renaissance art and architecture.

The whole region of Tuscany is also rich and famous for its typical landscapes: the cities, villages, and the great culinary tradition.

Taking a walk in the center of Florence, we will surely experience the Stendhal syn-drome, where one becomes dizzy and con-fused in Italy's streets. Suddenly, an alley will appear and we will see the cathedral, the Galleria Uffizi, the works of Botticelli and Michelangelo's David.

Also, to be admired in Tuscany, is Siena, famous for its rich historical heritage.

The most famous place is the Piazza del Campo, where twice a year the famous Palio di Siena takes place, which will challenge the different districts in a race horse. (https://youtu.be/jNyc9vt67ko)

In the same area, one must visit Pisa, with its characteristic leaning tower landmark.

From the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea of Tuscany, moving towards the north, we go in the Cinque Terre, with its five miles of coves, towering cliffs, beautiful bays, and beaches.

One of the eight wonders of the world can also be admired here. Portofino is the only place since the 50s that has become the queen of fashionable and exclusive life. The landscape is truly unique and charming with old craft shops and big brands in fashion. The colorful houses and overlooking the sea are re-ally unique features.

Do not miss a trip to Milan, the fashion and design capital of the world. The attraction here is the magnificent cathe-dral with its distinctive archi-tecture and nightlife full of the famous local disco.