Chapter twenty

TobiasPOV

I wake up, tangled with Tris.
I smile, but then it suddenly fades.

We have to finish up packing, and we are going to leave this place a few days after to The Bureau.

I'll leave my childhood friends behind, even though I can still contact them, they will find out, and be so pissed they will hunt us down and kill me.

But I would do anything for Tris, and to keep her by my side.
And if that means leaving Chicago and everything that has made me who I am today, I will.

Some people would say I'm crazy, and yes I know I am.
But Tris is the only person I would jump off a cliff for.

I love her, so much.

She wakes up, and stares at me with her beautiful gray eyes.

"Morning beautiful." I say.
She smiles, blushing a bit.

"Morning." She says, with a yawn.
"How did I do?" She asks me.

The memories flood my brain.
"You were a goddess." I say honestly.
She punches me playfully.

"Don't lie." She says.
I shake my head.

"I'm not Tris! I didn't think that could be as good as it was." I say.
She kisses the hallow part of my throat.

"Thank you." She says.
I smile.
"The pleasure was all mine." I say.

She giggles.
"Alright lazy bum, we need to get up and finish packing." I say, slapping her butt.

"Okay okay! Geez I'm up." She says, sitting up, as I head downstairs to grab something to eat.

We only have a few things out of Tris' parents room, and some stuff out of my old one.

"Hey baby I'm going to head over to Marcus' house and grab a few things okay?" I yell upstairs.

"Alright! Don't take to long! But you might want to put some clothes on first!" She yells.

I look down.
I am butt naked.

"Fuck. Yeah I forgot about that." I say, walking back up the stairs.

She throws me some clothes.
I put them on.

A black shirt, jeans, and boxers.
I slip on my shoes, not bothering putting socks on or even tying them.

"Don't forget to feed the dogs when they wake up." I tell Tris, kissing her on the forehead.

"You sound like you're leaving for the whole day. You're only going for a few minutes. Seriously." She says with a laugh.

"I know but still." I say with a shrug.

"I'll be back." I say, heading down to the truck.

I really hate leaving her alone like this but, she is right; I'm only leaving for a few minutes.

I quickly drive over, and park the car.
I don't want to stay here longer than I have too.