chapter three

AVERYS P.O.V:

       Something was drawing me twoard him. He was stunning yet freakishly dominant all at the same time. To be honest it was sort of sexy. I then felt something inside of me stir and felt powerful and confident.

'Go to him.' A voice said.

'Who are you?' I asked it.
'Your inner shifter '
'My inner what?!'
'Your inner shifter. I'm the part of you that shifts into a different animal. '

I didn't reply to that. I did trust it though. I walked twoard this strangely intriguing man and while I did so my stomach did summetsalts. "Hi." I said shyly. "Hey." he replied. "What's your name?" "Ashton. Ashton Grace." he said quickly. Wow this freaking awkward. "yours? " "Avery Williams " I said. His eyes lit up ever so slightly when I told him my name. "Thats a really pretty name...but not as pretty as your face." He smiled shyly. All I did was raise my eyebrow quizzically. "I'm sorry. That was a really lame pick up line." I laughed at this. " Yeah... it kind of was. So where are you headed?" I asked. "First period." "Well duh, I meant what class." "Oh! English." He said. "Me too! Do want me to give you a tour? I asked hopefull  that he did.  "Yeah, that would be nice." He smiled. My heart melted. It was the most stunning smile I have ever seen. I looped my arm through his and walked down the hall with him, all the while Dilyn was jumping up and down and gave me a thumbs up.

                   hey guys, I have a book to recomemd! the fox and the wolf is a definate read. love u all
-izzy