chapter eleven

:::::::::::Hey guys...don't mean to inturupt any of your your reading, but I have two books to recomend. the red wolf by jomiller and my lost talent by brianna. Both are really good books....plus there some of my fave besties. Enjoy the book! Warning : some pretty intamate stuff is gonna take place in a couple of chapters (not sex but pretty close...like, third base close :)) ENJOY!!!! ::::::::::::::::::::

            still Ashton's P.O.V

    Once we reached the freezer, I stood on front of her. "Dude, I want my rocky road ice cream...cant it wait? " I shook my head no. She rolled her eyes. "Okay fine what do you wanna talk about? " She said, putting her hands on her hips. Her chocolate brown hair was flowing behind her from the A.C. It  was like a cheezy movie where some nerds are really horny but man oh man was it sexy. "Well, I wanted to-" Right then my Third, David, came strolling in. Avery turned around, and her eyes widened. So did his. They just stood there for a very long time. At first her expression was full of hatred and she started to growl. Then, her expression was full of fear. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH CALEB!?  WHERE THE HELL IS HE YOU SICK MOON COW! FIRST YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME AND THEN YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE....IN EUROPE! NOW TELL ME, WHAT THE HELL CROSSED YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!" I just stood there dumb struck. Who was this, in Averys terms, sick moon cow. "Avery I-" " DON'T YOU DARE AVERY ME!" She was crying now, but still held her same extreme posture. She looked like she was going to tear his head off. "Hey what's with all of the-" Alex started as he walked through the door. "Rouges you say?  Well lets go fight them off! Come on Alex." I said a little to quickly. In return I got an icy glare from my Luna. 'We'll talk about this later." she said. I gave a quick nod and walked out of the room with Alex. 'Shit.' I thought. 'I heard that sweet cheeks.' She said. I grimaced. I was SO gonna pay for that tonight.

              Bradys P.O.V

     "Let me explain. Rouges haven't been showing up lateley and I was starting to get suspicious. So I went as an undercover rouge and kidnapped Caleb. The high wolf supreme dude for the rouges wants you for some reason SOOO he had me kidnap him to lure you in...basically our baby brother as bait." I said cautiously. Just because she was my sister rodent mean she'll hesitate to rip of my head. She shook her head and took in a ragedy breath. Finally, after what seemed like hours of not talking, she said." All I wanted was some ice cream but nooo, I'm not aloud to get what I want." I gave a quick smile of relief, but it quickly faded after she looked back up at me. Her eyes were a golden-crimson color. "uh-oh.'' I said. 'Yo Ashton. ' I asked through mind link. 'What?' 'What does it mean when her eyes change to a golden-crimson color? ' I asked cautiously. This made him hesitate which mad my skin jump from me more than once. 'Run.'

       Oooooo cliff hanger! What do you think will happen?  Comment and vote!  And a specail shout out to Georgia Haggart ...my beautiful crazy red head bestie!

-izzy