chapter ten

Ashton's P.O.V

   The first thing she asked was "are you in the mafia? I wont judge you if you are we all make mistakes." I stopped my car and turned to look at her. "Are you seriously asking that question? " she immeadiatly blushed and looked away.  "Well you just have such a big house and all...."she trailed off. I rolled my eyes. Just because I have a big house doesent mean that I'm in the mafia. I swear every Luna asks that. I picked her up bridal style and carried her off onto the house. "Hey who's the new hottie? " My beta, Alex, asked. He leaned over to kiss her hand, but I growled at him and snatched ot away. He backed away a little bit, throwing hos James up in surrender. "Sorry brow, diddnt know you already had dibs. " He winked at her, which made her giggle. That made me want to claim her right here, right now. She manuvered out of my arms and stood in front of me. "I done mean to inturupt or anything bit do ypi jabs any ice cream?" she asked. "Yeah in the freezer. Ill walk you there. " I replied. I slung my arm around her shoulder and steered her in the direction of her ice cream.

   sorry the chapters short...I have a huge page Turner in mind. >:}

<3 Izzy