chapters fifteen

Ashton's P.O.V

      "What the hell is a Full One and who are you? " I yelled angrily. I was so tired of being toyed with. I just want to watch some rocky, drink hot coca, and make out with my mate. The thought of that made my wolf whine, and now Im exuhsted and heart broken. Shes still alive (thank the Moon Godess) but not having her with me was hard. I had no energy what-so-ever. "I am the Moon Godess of lycanthrope religion, the seelie and unseelie queen of the Fae, Hera to the Greeks. Pretty much I'm the queen of this world and many others...which is very hard to keep up with. I mean, 'thank you moon Godess this! ' and 'Thank you my queen! ' that and 'Please to kill me!!!!!' Like I said very exhausting. But, enough about me lets talk about you mate. Shall we? " She held out her elbow and I took it. 'I know I'm not supposed to say anything bad about the Moon Godess but shes a little off her rocker.' My wolf said. 'Ya think? ' I replied. 'Ya, just a little bit.' "So, your mate is what the Fae and Lyncanthropes alike call Full Ones. She is the daughter of on of my own and the feline race.Although the last of her kind the Felines are very powerful...even more so than the Amazons of Greece. And being an only female race gives them a huge advantage, several actually. They are seductive, Hot, and hugely underestimated. That is why I chose YOU to be her mate. You are both equally hot," She winked at me. "And underestimated. Because your mate was stolen for...certain purposes he thinks that you wont come after her." She said. It was awhile before she spoke again..I was speechless I barely understood what any of this meant! And yet, I don't care. I just want to save my mate and this time, I'm claiming her. I don't know of that will help anything but yeah, its happening. "One last piece of advice...this man is very powerful and wont stop at anything to get your mate...and if he claims her....."she didn't finish her sentence. She didn't have to. My mate and who ever this creep is rulling side by side, lets just say that it didn't sit very well. My wolf howled with anger. Nobody takes my mate and lives. Well, maybe my wolf if he took over but even then I wouldn't be comfortable with the transition. I sighed. I was just so dang tired. I didn't want to deal with this mess. "Well at least gibe me some background info-mation. If I go destroy this creep head on I want to know who I'm killing." I said. She rolled her eyes. "You men and your beloved pride. Hes.a vampire ruler in yougoslovia. Hes extremely powerful and extremely old. He can change his appearence into anybody hes ever seen. Also, his castle is protected by the Fae so be extremely cautios. And, for the love of the Gods please teach your mate how to fight. Shes strong as it is but she needs to learn how to turn her strength into something useful. " with that, she disappeared.

           Averys P.O.V

        I didn't know where I was bit there was an ocean...and I was surrounded by it. After days of walking I realized that I was on an island. How I got there I don't know. All I know was I woke up with my head on an a cheetah and my feet on a white tiger. I didn't freak out. If they were gonna eat me then they would've done it already. The cheetahs cubs were playing with my dress. I didn't dare touch one until the snuggled up on me. I had the weirdest dream though. I know, I know completely off topic from what I was saying but really it shook me up quite a bit. I was running for my life through the woods. Then, a beautiful woman appeared in inront of me and told me that I would find my maye again in a different life. Stranglehold enough, the poor girl running for her dear life was le and the rouge was Ashton. The thought of Ashton made my stomach lurch. I missed him so much. 'Ashton baby, i don't know if this os gonna work but I will get back to you. And when I do well have the most disgusting make-out session ever. ' I said, trying to mind link him. He didn't reply for what seemed like hours bit finally, I did. Avery, you must stay strong if you ever want to see Ashton again. You are a full one, and the last of your kind. This gives you an advantage but it wont last long." I looked around. The voice wasn't Ashton's but the same voice from my dream. Man, what ever happened to eating ice cream and watching rocky? Somehow, some way, I was going to get off of this blasted island and find my way back to my mate.

           Caleb's P.O.V

    "I WANT MY SISTER!!!! "I screamed at the gaurds infront of me. One of them was blown away and the other two fell down. "Enough!" The old dude yelled. He had two pretty people with him which wasn't very good. I stoped sreaming but still took my stand, arms crossed and eye brows furrowed. "Now little boy, if you ever want to see your sister again you will shut the h-." I lost it. "You listen here! I only take my orders from my sister and my sister only. I'm not going to listen to some freaky-deaky old person with bad breath, not gonna happen. So give me my sister and Ill be on my way." I said. I know that I was only eight but that rodent mean I cant negotiate. Lord of the rings got real close. I'm honesty thrilled that my sister isn't here or else he would be going "my precious."

            This chapter is supposed to make up the fact that I haven't updated since last Thursday. Have a very glorious Monday morning (as if)  and stay forever beautiful my outlet shifters.

-Izzy