chapter nime : A different P.O.V

Bradyn's P.O.V

   My inner wolf growled at everybody in my way. As I walked down the marble stairs my baby brother stirred in my arms. The little terr put up one hell of a fight. He kept yelling, "I want my sister! I want my sister! " I finally shot him with a trangiulizer gun. Took me five shots to her him to shut up. I passed all different kinds of supernaturals. They Fey, Water nymphs, Tree spirits. You name it,  they were there. I then stepped into the grand room, where all of the "Bad " supernaturals were. Rouges, the unseelie court, and all of the creepy crawlies. "Did you get the bait? " Aldeerte asked. He was the supreme court law enforcer for rouges. "Yes of course I got him...and his name is Caleb not bait." I growled.  He waved off my protest.  "Yes, yes now bring him to me!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes. He always tryst to act all high and mighty but really, hes just a coward hiding behind a title. I reluctantly truged fowarward. My inner wolf was screaming all kinds of wrong. Aldeerte smiled devishley. "Now we can set our plan into action. I want Avery all to myself, do you understand? I don't care what you have to do just bring her to me before she finds her mate." He said." I know that she would never deny le with her little brothers life at stake." We all mist stood there. "GO! " he yelled. Ten different rouges ran off while I just pivoted on my heel. Honestly did he have to be so God danm demanding? I was sure to tell the Red Wolf Moonlight pack about this. I already know that she was the Luna of that pack but i wasn't about to risk my life telling him that...Ill let some other poor sap say that.

     so what do you think about Brady?  Comment, vote, and give me some ideas!!  love you all

-izzy