chapter seven

Averys P.O.V

It was honestly the most painful experience of my whole entire life. My bones cracked and snapped and twist in unearthly directions. Like I said...the most painful experience ever. When Ashton said I looked hot, I tackled him. Not like 'I'm gonna kill you! ' tackle...sort of like a playful tackle.

' Its nice isn't it? ' asked Ashton.

'Did you just talk to me??! ' I asked surprised.

' Yeah. Since you shifted, I can talk to you without really saying anything...its called a mind link.' He smiled mischievously after he said that.

'I'm not exactally sure that's a good thing.' I replied.

Just then he changed into his wolf and let me tell you something it was awesome. At first it was somewhat scary. He started shaking and I thought he was EXTREMELY ticked off. Then, he changed into an enormously beautiful beast. His fur was black like his hair and he was about 2 inches taller than me. He tackled me, pinning my back to the ground. Then, a car drove by, playing cheesy 80's romance music . He looked at me and I swear I could see him smirk in my mind. 'uh, no.' I said. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I pushed him off and changed back into my human form. Somehow I was still wearing my clothes...not that I'm complaing or anything. But then he changed back into his human form and sadly, he wasn't that lucky. "Ahhh! It burns! Get it away, get it away!" I yelled, sheilding my eyes. He laughed and went to his car. 'Mmmm...That was sexy.' my inner shifter said. I made a gagging noise. 'Gross! Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself! ' I yelled. I was half laughing, half being serious. Five minutes later and he was back in black basketball shorts....and shirtless. Man did he have Abbs! I guess i was staring for to long cause then he started to smirk and I immeaditly reddened. He leaned up against a tree and said, " you know you want this." He said. "Wow, conceded much! " I said. He smiled. " You know I am." he said. He then ran to me using hos wolf speed, picked me up bridal style, and carried me off to his car kissing me lightly as we walked.

•VERY URGENT AUTHORS NOTE! •

i just realized that I got some of the chapters mixed up. I'm very sorry about that. just try to flip back and forth between chapters. again I am very sorry. -Izzy