1

"Harry! How are you?" my director spoke to me as he entered my dressing room.

"Hi Robert." I smiled as he patted my head with a huge smile on his face.

"You did amazing today kid. Absolutely amazing!"

"You think?"

"Yes!" he nodded. "You took it like a champ when I said to eat your own-"

"Yeah, yeah." I spoke interrupting. "I don't want to hear about it. Just hand over the check."

"Right." Robert laughed.

He then handed me a $1,500 check.

"Wow, I made more than last week."

"Your name is up there Harry. Everyone in the gay world knows who you are."

"Well, they know Marcel. Not me."

"Same difference."

"I guess." I nodded.

"You should feel lucky. Male porn stars only get paid up to $600."

"I know. I had to start getting paid somewhere."

Robert smiled.

"So? When's the next job?" I asked.

"Your next job is tomorrow and then you have Sunday off."

"Cool." I nodded. "Do you know who I'm shooting with?"

"I don't know." Robert shrugged. "Some new kid."

"You call everyone a kid. Is he older or younger than me?"

"Way younger."

"How much younger?"

"Ten years."

"He's eighteen!"

"Yeah."

"But I'm twenty-eight! Why would you put me with an eighteen year old?"

"The label thought it'd be good."

"Why?"

"You'd been with too many daddies lately."

I groaned and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

Robert just looked at me and didn't say anything.

"I'll look like a grandpa next to him." I finally spoke.

"Harry." Robert laughed. "You are the hottest man on the gay internet. You look like you're twenty-one."

I sighed and tilted my head.

"I guess you're right."

"I am. So stop being a whimp and man up."

I laughed.

"Alright." I spoke. "Get out of my dressing room."

Robert nodded with a smile and then walked out.

Just then, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered as I cleaned off my makeup.

"Hey babe." my boyfriend Ed spoke as it echoed through the room on speaker phone.

"Hey cherry." I spoke smiling to myself.

"When do you get off work?"

"I'm getting changed, so I should be out in twenty."

"Okay, meet me at Outback."

"You got it."

"Love you."

"You too." I spoke and then he hung up.

I then took off the rest of my makeup, showered real quick to get the smell of sex off of me, and got changed. I then said goodbye to the crew on the set of my scene today and walked out to my dark green Hummer.

It took awhile in the traffic, but I finally got to the restaurant that Ed told me to meet him at.

I parked my car and walked inside to find him already at a table waiting for me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked as he got up from his chair.

"Not too long." he spoke and then pecked my lips.

We both then sat down.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I sat my phone on the table next to my already ordered Sour Apple Martini.

"Yeah." he nodded. "The traffic was heavy. I've only been in here for ten minutes."

"Oh, okay."

"So?" Ed asked grabbing a hold of my right hand. "How was work today?"

"It was pretty good." I smiled.

"Who did you work with?"

"Liam, actually."

"Oh." Ed nodded. "He's a nice guy."

"Yeah."

I could sense he was a little worried about Liam.

"He has a girlfriend and a kid Ed."

"I didn't say anything."

"Don't have too."

Ed bit his lip.

"I've known you for how many years?"

"Six."

"I think I'd know you by now. Don't you think so cherry?"

"Yeah." Ed nodded... he then smiled. "So? What type of scene was it?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Well, I'm getting more open about you doing this. I want to know everything about you. Like how you know about my work."

"You're Ed Sheeran. It's not too hard to know who you are and what you do. I listen to all of your songs."

"Well I can't watch your videos. I'd just like to hear about it."

I nodded and then told him what happened, "It was just a standard boyfriend scene. He got home from work and we fucked. Simple as that."

"How much was it?"

"$1,500."

"Damn babe. Doesn't seem so standard."

"Well, I'm almost the Beyonce of gay porn. I just have to keep getting my name out there and I'll be making a lot more then that for only a few minutes of a scene."

"Wow, I'm so happy for you."

"Well, you make a lot more than me." I laughed. "Mr. Millionaire."

"You're on your way."

"Hardly."

Just then, the waiter walked over to us and set down two plates that Ed already ordered.

"Enjoy your steaks." he said after setting our food down and then he walked off.

"God, I love steak." I spoke digging in.

Ed chuckled and dug in as well.

For the rest of dinner, we ate, chit chatted, and drank our alcoholic beverages. Pretty soon though, we were out of there and heading home for a night of passion.

I know it seems impossible to have sex all day and then go home and have more... but I'm never out of stock for my lover.

Never.

__________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter to "Xtra Hot". I hope you enjoyed and I hope you stick around for more! Please like and comment :) ~Ash