8

"No way?" I asked Rob over the phone the next day.

"Yes way. You did it again kid. 5.2 million views in thirteen hours. You and L have now got yourselves a new channel!"

"Holy fuck! I can't believe this Rob! I can't believe this!"

"Well, believe it! I'm going to go call L now. I'll see you later this week for your next scene with him."

"Okay." I said and then hung up.

After, I turned around and saw Ed smiling wide.

"You did it?" he asked.

"I did it!"

"Yes!" he yelled as I jumped into his arms.

We fell back and landed on the sofa. So, I got on top of Ed's lap and started kissing him passionately. I was so excited and horny at the same time, it was insane. Plus, I missed Ed's touch. We haven't done anything in a while since we've both been so busy.

I think we need this.

"Fuck me cherry." I whispered into his ear.

"Glad to." he spoke as he picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waste and he carried me off to our bedroom. Once in, he laid me down, got on top of me, and started kissing me hotly. Our tongues danced, our spit mixed, and our sweat dripped onto each other.

We both, after a few short minutes of making out, were tearing our clothes off of each other. And soon he was kissing me all over my body. He was leaving love bites and marking his territory on every inch of my skin.

I was getting so hard.

"Just fuck me Eddy!" I yelled as he started kissing and licking my shaking thighs. "I need you!"

Ed laughed wickedly and then started to take me into his mouth, ignoring my pleas.

"Uhhh!" I moaned as my body shook from pleasure. "Cherry." I moaned. "Fuck."

"So good." Ed slurred as he slurped me up.

Before I could release, he then got out a condom, put it on, and was inside of me.

"Fucking shit!" I screeched in pleasure and pain.

Always a good mix.

"You're so good." Ed moaned and he pumped into me. "You're so fucking good Harry."

"No, you are." I said as my I grabbed onto his fire locks. "You're so fucking good."

My breath was being knocked out of me and I couldn't speak anymore after that. I was just completely at Ed's mercy. I was so gone.

With every pump I was being taken away to nirvana. Everything was on full blast pleasure mode. This is why I love Ed. He knows how to pleasure me so well. He knows how to touch me. Ed really knows how to touch me. He takes me places I can never imagine.

Right as he and I shot our loads together, there was a loud knock coming from the front door.

"Fuck." Ed moaned and then slid out of me and laid beside me. "What a rush." he chuckled while out of breath.

"I know." I said while breathing heavily.

Another knock came.

"Someone's here?" Ed asked.

"I got it." I spoke while getting up.

I then put on a robe and went to answer the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Louis. But, he didn't look right. His right eye was purple and his lip was fat from being busted open.

"Louis?" I asked shocked at the sight. "What happened?"

_____________

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting guys! I'm trying to get back into it, I promise!

Please like and comment :) ~Ash