11

"What happened?" Rob asked as he examined Louis' face after he and I arrived to work.

"I got into a fight with some kid." Louis lied.

"Well fuck, L." he huffed. "I don't think we can do a scene with your face like this. Or, it won't make enough money if we did."

I could tell Louis felt bad, but was also worried about not having enough money for rent. So, I stepped in.

"People like when other people are roughed up."

"No they don't."

"Well, we could do a BDSM scene?" I suggested. "Like, I can make a comment on how I ruffed him up the night prior for being naughty. And then I can be like, 'did you learn your lesson?' and he'll nod and then we'll have loving BDSM sex? That's hot? And people will think it's makeup."

"I mean... I like it." Rob shrugged. "As long as L's comfortable with it."

"What's BDSM?" Louis asked innocently.

"Oh, you are in for a treat." I chuckled.

"Wait, what is it?"

"Have you seen Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Yeah?"

"That's it. But, obviously rougher."

"Oh shit." Louis said as his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Are you cool with a scene like that?"

"I mean, I guess? You aren't going to hurt me, are you?"

"I'll hurt you in a good way." I winked.

"Well, go change then." Rob interjected.

Louis and I then went off and changed into our costumes.

After walking on set, changed, Louis turned to me.

"Are we really going to do this?"

"You'll love it Louis." I said and nudged him playfully.

We then walked to a big bed covered with blood red silk sheets.

I leaned down and rubbed my hand on the fabric.

"Fuck, this is nice."

Louis leaned down for a feel as well.

"Holy shit. I can come just from the feel of this silk."

"Nice, huh?" Rob asked.

"Totally." I nodded.

"I hope it will get the two of you off."

"Oh, it will." I nodded.

Louis laughed.

"Alright then. Get into your places."

So, Louis laid down on the bed and I tied up his arms to the bedpost. I was told to enter through a door and start the scene with him already tied down.

"Action!" was then called after I was done and in my place behind the door.

I then walked into the dark room and leaned up against the door after closing it.

"Look at you." I whispered, but loud enough for Louis and the cameras to hear. "All tied up and waiting for me."

"Yes." Louis spoke.

"Did I ask you to speak?"

"No."

"No sir you mean!"

"No sir." he then spoke.

"God-" I groaned. "You've been like this since last night. I bet you have to piss so bad." I said and casually started walking over to him. "I hope you haven't already."

Louis shook his head no.

"Oh, such a bad boy you were yesterday. Such a bad fucking boy."

Louis moaned.

"I had to rough you up a little too hard." I said finally making my over to him. I then lightly started rubbing my right pointer finger on his black eye. "Poor little L." I spoke as Louis flinched a little. I then took my hand away from his eye knowing that it still must be sore. Poor Louis. "But I know your little naughty, slut self, liked the punishment."

Louis nodded.

"Speak slave."

"Yes sir."

"How much did you like it?" I asked as I lightly grazed his abs.

"So much sir. I fucking loved it." He spoke in a heated way. I could tell in his voice he wanted me. He was hungry for me. I know I was hungry for him.

"Awe." I cooed. "You loved it? You fucking loved it?"

"Yes sir."

"Fuck." I said and then dipped my head down and traced from his Adam's Apple to his happy trail with my tongue. "I still want you, even after I taught you such a gruesome lesson last night."

"Please play with me sir."

"You wanna play?" I asked as I slipped my hand into his briefs.

Louis nodded as his breathing got a little heavier.

I smiled and played with his junk as I gazed into his eyes.

"You know..." I then said after I got lost for a few minutes in his ocean eyes.

"Yes, sir?"

"I don't think you deserve to look at me. You're too naughty and disgusting."

Louis bit his lip.

I then walked over to the table in the room and grabbed a blind fold. After that, I walked over to him and put it on him.

I then made my way onto the bed and sat right on top of his stomach.

"I think since I gave it to you so hard yesterday, I think you owe me one. I think you need to fuck me."

Rob nodded and liked where I was headed.

I felt Louis stiffen underneath me.

I bent down to "lick his neck" but asked, "You good?"

"Fuck, yes." he whispered back.

I smirked, licked his neck, and then sat back up.

I slowly inched my way down onto his member and before I knew it, I was riding him. I was riding him like I've never rode before. It was fucking fantastic. The energy and the build up was everything.

After a few more directions from Rob, some slapping, and a bit of making out, Louis and I were coming.

After the scene, I hugged him for a job well done and we then were off to our house for a good nights sleep.

That scene really took a lot out of us.

__________

I'm just going to leave this here. Please vote and comment ~Ash