20

"I want to take you out on a date tonight." I spoke as Louis sucked on my thighs under my covers.

"Date?" Louis asked popping out from under the covers a little.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"We have work today."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded. "Like, after work."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "What about getting some ice cream?"

"I'd be down."

"And seeing a movie?"

"So down."

"And I have reservations for us at a steakhouse."

"What?" Louis asked sitting up more.

"Surprise." I smiled.

"Oh, Harry!" Louis yelled as he leaned in and kissed me while he hugged me tight. "I fucking love you, ya know?"

"I know." I laughed.

"Now I'm not just playing around." Louis said getting back down into postion.

I leaned over to grab a camera.

I then took a picture of Louis kissing my thighs.

Louis smiled and bit into my skin a little.

I moaned and put the picture and camera to the side.

Louis kissed and sucked and moved his hands up my body so they could stimulate my nipples.

I turned my head in shock when he started to suck me up, and I then noticed the time.

"Shit."

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"It's time to go to work."

"Damn." Louis said as he got up.

I then grabbed the picture, wrote on it, and looked at the finished product. Louis looked with me as well.

 Louis looked with me as well

"Hot." he smiled.

We then got into the shower together, got dressed, and left for Xtra Hot Studios. When we arrived, Rob hugged us and told us to change. I then went into my dressing room, changed, and then met everyone on the set.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I asked Rob.

"What?"

"I'm not doing this Tarzan shit." I said looking around at the jungle.

"It's hot Harry. You're Tarzan and Louis is Jane... well a more manly Jane."

"I-I didn't sign up for this." I said heated.

"Hey." Louis said pulling me off to the side so no one could hear us. "It's okay Harry."

"No it's not. I don't want to be George of the freaking jungle. It's not sexy."

"To some it is." Louis said as he grabbed onto my hands. "Look, it will be you and I all sweaty, rolling around in some dirt, kissing and licking water from our canteens off of each other."

"Okay, maybe it's a little hot." I chuckled.

"See?"

"But only because it's with you."

Louis smiled, looked around, and then pecked my lips quickly. We then walked to set together.

"Alright, is Harry done throwing a fit?"

"Yes." I huffed.

"Great, let's go." Rob smiled.

Louis and I then went through the scene and after about two hours, we were done and showering up for tonight's date. After I was showered, dressed, and my hair was dry, I walked out of my room to go find Louis.

"Harry!" I heard shouted from behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Slowly but surely, I turned around and was met with a bouquet of flowers. I looked to the hands and followed up the arms, to the neck, to the face, and saw it was Ed, back from his tour.

"Ed?" I asked in pure shock.

"Hi baby." he smiled and then leaned in and hugged me.

"Hi Ed-um-you're back?"

"Yes." he said pulling away. "I came home early because I felt bad about our fight. So, I wanted to surprise you. Surprise!"

I jumped a little.

"Are you surprised?"

"For sure." I nodded, kinda out of it.

"Are you okay?" Ed asked.

"I'm fine, just a little freaked is all. I really wasn't expecting this... especially tonight."

"Why? What's tonight."

"Okay, Harry, I'm read-" I heard Louis say as he came down the hallway all dressed up, but then he stopped when he noticed Ed and his bundle of flowers. Roses to be exact. "Ed?" he then asked as he stopped right by us.

"Louis! It's so nice to see you!" Ed said and leaned in to side hug him.

"H-hi." Louis spoke as he pulled away, eyes wide.

"I was just telling Harry that I'm back." Ed smiled.

"For how long?" Louis asked.

"Just for the week, well, I was going to talk to Harry tonight about it. Depending on what he says, it may be longer."

"Oh?" I asked.

Ed nodded.

"Well, tonight I have plans."

"With who?" Ed asked.

"Louis." I said and I looked over to see Louis turning red.

"Louis?" Ed asked.

"Um, yeah." I nodded. "That's why we're dressed up. I made reservations for a steak dinner. We are celebrating our latest video. It was the highest views ever received for us."

"Oh, well- I'm sorry to be intruding."

"Uh, you're not." I said shaking my head.

"I was really hoping to speak to you tonight. I have plans for tomorrow."

Fuck...

"Um-" I said and turned to Louis. "I'm so sorry to do this to you, but another night?"

I could see Louis' face instantly turn to hurt. It looked like I punched him in the gut.

"Yeah, sure. Ed's more important. I totally get it." he smiled. "Have fun tonight Ed." Louis then spoke before waving and walking away.

"Well, how about we go get that steak dinner?" Ed asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Sure."

___________

Please like and comment! ~Ash