15

"You're what?"

"I'm going on a date." Louis answered.

"With who?"

"This girl named Danielle."

"When did you meet her?"

"Last week when I went grocery shopping."

"You met her at the grocery store?"

"Yeah." Louis nodded. "She helped me pick out the vegetables for our stir fry."

"Where are you guys going?"

"I invited her here."

"Did you now?"

"Is that okay Harry?"

"I mean, since she's probably already on her way and you don't have a car yet, I guess."

"Thanks Harry!"

"No problem."

"You should get going then."

"You're kicking me out of my own house?"

"Yes?"

I laughed.

"I mean, alright." I spoke grabbing my keys. "I'm just going to a friends for an hour or so. When I come back, either she leaves, or you take it somewhere else."

"You got it."

I then waved a goodbye and left.

I got into my hummer and drove to a friends.

"Hey." they answered after I got there and knocked on their door.

"Hey Niall." I smiled as he came in for a hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long Harry. How have you been buddy?"

"Pretty great. You?" I asked as he let go and invited me inside.

"I've been alright. Just busy working."

"On your music?"

"Yeah." he nodded.

"Hey, that song you wrote for Ed last month was amazing! He told me right before he left that he was going to have it on the next album."

"I'm so glad it made the cut. Their was a lot of good choices."

"But, you are Niall Horan. You are one of the best song writers out there."

"Well, thank you." he said as his cheeks turned red. "So, what brings you here?" he asked as we sat on his sofa.

"Oh, Ed and I's roommate has a date over tonight. So, I thought I'd get out of the house. Then I thought about you and I not hanging for a while. So, I came over hoping you weren't busy."

"You are just in time. I just got off of work and was looking for something to do."

I smiled.

"So, you and Ed have a roommate? When was this?"

"Well, his name is Louis and he's a coworker of mine."

"Meaning..."

"Yeah, we fucked. He's my main partner at work."

"And Ed is okay with that? He hates talking about the people you work with. Why would he let one live with you guys?"

"Louis has some problems at home. So, he needed a new one."

"Oh." Niall nodded. "Relationship problems?"

"No. It's his dad."

"He still lives with his dad?"

"He's 18."

"Oh, shit."

"I know." I chuckled. "I know..."

"Well, I guess I can understand that."

"Yeah." I nodded. "He's cool though. He's a great housemate."

"So did you only do one video with him?"

"No. We actually started our own channel together. We keep breaking view records."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The company loved it so much they put us together every week. Our viewers are loving it as well. I've never had this much success before on a video and I'm literally the Beyonce of porn."

Niall laughed.

"Well, I'm happy that it's working out for you. I'm sure you're loving the attention and money?"

"I am." I nodded. "It's amazing. I never thought I could get this big on porn."

Niall nodded and then got up to make us some tea.

When he got back, I asked, "So, how are you actually doing?"

"You see through me, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's hard. Divorce is fucking hard Harry. I don't know how I'm still alive after that painful mess."

"Have you spoken to Hailee since?"

"No." Niall said shaking his head. "I just can't."

"I'm sorry." I frowned.

"It's okay. But, I really don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Okay."

"But, are you and Ed ever going to tie the knot? You've been together for years now."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Well, I want to get married, but he doesn't."

"Why?"

"Just personal preferences..."

"Oh, okay." Niall nodded. "Well, I hope things work out for the best."

"Me too."

Niall and I then talked for a few more hours about his work, Ed's music, and Niall's new puppy. By the time we were done it was around 11:00 pm. So I had to leave.

"Well, it was great catching up with you Niall. Next time I come around it won't be months later."

"I'll keep you to that."

We then hugged goodbye and I left.

When I got home, the lights were off and no one was in the living room. So, I grabbed a bottle of water, went to my room, changed, and got into bed to go to sleep... but that's when I heard it... a girl moaning.

"Oh fuck no." I whispered.

I could hear a girl moaning through my walls with a few moans from Louis here and there. I didn't get up to stop them though. I'm sure Louis has heard Ed and I before. Plus, he is 18. He can have a girl over. But it's just annoying. I need sleep. Plus, I don't want to hear Louis doing it with someone else.

____________

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays!!! Please like and comment!~ Ash