17

"Hey Harry?" Louis asked as he knocked on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Louis then entered my bedroom and sat down next to me on my bed.

"How are you?"

"Fine. Why do you ask?"

"I don't think you're fine Harry."

"Why?" I asked turning to him.

"You've been really down since the honeymoon video last week. What's up?"

That's when it hit me. I started crying right in front of Louis.

"Harry?" He asked as he immediately leaned in and hugged me.

I just turned into him and cried into his neck.

"Harry? What the hell is up with you? Why are you so sad?"

"It's Ed." I sobbed.

"What happened? Are you two okay?"

"No." I said. "We haven't been okay for a while. I've just been lying to myself and lying to everyone."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to keep Ed and I's relationship going so bad. I keep telling myself that he's the love of my life... but I don't think he is anymore."

"Why do you say that?"

"We've been together so long... so long Louis." I said and then pulled away from our hug. "I've wanted to marry him since the day I met him... but, he doesn't want to marry me. He never has wanted to marry me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a fucking porn star."

"Why does that matter?"

"If we marry, he doesn't want me fucking anyone else. I mean, I understand, but that's my job. It's not like I'm cheating on him to cheat. It's my job."

Louis sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"So you are crying because you want Ed to marry you and he wont?"

"Correct."

"Why not leave him?"

"Because I've spent my entire adult life with him Louis. He's all I've known."

"Maybe you need to know someone else?"

"Louis."

"Don't Louis me. It's true. Someone else out there will marry you no matter what job you have. They will love you for you." Louis spoke softly as he put his hand on my thigh to comfort me.

I breathed in deep and then I let the air out as I looked down to his hand on me.

"You really think I should leave Ed?"

"If he is making you this unhappy... then yes."

"I need another hug."

Louis then hugged me again, but this time tighter.

"I wish Ed saw you how I do." I then heard Louis whisper a few minutes later.

"How do you see me?" I asked letting go from the hug.

"I see you as one of the most generous, kind heart-ed, silly, loving, beautiful, responsible people that I know."

"Really? Why?"

"Since the day you met me, you've been nothing but kind to me. You literally talked me out of an anxiety attack the first day of me on the job. You took me out to coffee and paid plus gave everyone a twenty dollar tip. Then, when my dad beat me up, you gave me your house, bought me a phone, and new clothes. You just never stop Harry. It's so amazing to watch and to be apart of. You're an amazing person and I don't understand why Ed wouldn't want to put a ring on you. I know I would."

"You would?"

"Yes, I would." Louis nodded. "Even though I'm only 18, I think I know what I want now."

"And what's that?"

"You."

"Me?"

"It's always been you from the start. I know I'm straight or whatever... but not when I'm with you. You bring something out of me that I didn't know I had in me. I literally cried from you doing me the other day. I've never cried and I've been doing people since I was fifteen."

"Fifteen?"

"I lost it early." he shrugged.

I bit the inside of my cheek from that.

"But, I've been wanting to tell you for awhile. It's just... you and Ed were so in love... or so I thought. But hey, I'm not telling you to break up with him just so I can swoop in. I actually would want you to stay with him if he was going to marry you. But, he's not. That's why I'm telling you to leave him. I care about your feelings and I hate seeing you this upset Harry."

With that, I leaned in and kissed Louis. Not like a porn star, but like a regular guy in need of love.

_____________________

Happy Tuesday! Please like and comment!! ~Ash