2

Hermione ran towards Gryffindor Tower. She just came out of the hidden entrance to Dumbledore's office. Hermione couldn't believe what she heard. She didn't want to think that what she saw and learned was true but if the Headmaster said it, as crazed as he was, if had to be somewhat true. Still, she couldn't believe what Dumbledore did.

She kept running when she bumped into someone. "Ow! Wait, why are you running from Dumbledore's office?" asked the boy. He was not one to usually question things unless it was to be mean or insulting. "Why do you care, Malfoy?" she asked almost about to cry. She didn't want to, not at all, but she couldn't control it.

"What's wrong? What happened?" asked Draco noticing the tears in her eyes. He never showed care for anyone, of course, but he always liked her secretly. He was actually even quite nice but hides it from everyone. "He lied to me. He's been lying to me. I hate him. I hate Dumbledore!" said Hermione. She didn't know why she was telling him of all people but she couldn't just act like nothing just happened. "W-what did he lie about?" asked Draco.

"He told me the story about how he went to capture my father and killed my mother and took me away" said Hermione. She couldn't believe that he had lied to her and had killed her real supposed mother. "What? But that doesn't make sense-" said Draco but Hermione shut him up. She didn't want to hear that word he would always say because now it was t true.

"I know. Because I'm a mudblood. But I'm not. I'm just muggle raised apparently. I'm actually Voldemort's daughter" said Hermione. It took the boy a moment to process all of the news. "What?! That's insane! He gave you to muggles? And killed your mother? Is he mad?" asked Draco. He thought the Headmaster was supposed to be on the good side but he was just as bad as the Dark Lord. 

"Not as mad as I am. I hate him so much!" said Hermione. She felt so angry she wanted to hit something. "Woah, the brightest witch of her age saying that about Professor Dumbledore? Never saw that coming. But then again never saw you as Voldemort's daughter coming" said Draco. He was a little surprised that she would go against the Headmaster but not as much as he was shocked to hear what he did and who she was.

"That makes two of us. I can't believe he killed my mother! And guess what?" asked Hermione. She tired of always keeping everything to herself. She was exploding with rage and emotion. "What?" asked Draco. "This was right after Voldemort killed Harry's parents" said Hermione. "What?!" shouted Draco. That made everything even worse than he thought. "I know right?" said Hermione.

"I can't believe we're even talking without giving insults" said Draco amused. He always insulted everything but he had forgotten. It must have been the girl in front of him. He couldn't deny the feeling around her. He loved the girl. "Yeah, this is the only conversation we've had without threatening each other" said Hermione. "Well that was when I thought you were a mudblood" said Draco. That was when he didn't think he could have a chance with her.

"Yeah, true. Wait, out of all the mudbloods in the school you argue with me. Why?" asked Hermione. There was a lot of people in the school and she was one of the only ones he has ever picked on. "Uhh, I umm...I umm" said Draco trying to think of an answer quick. "Tell me the truth! If not then I'll go back to being mean to you but I'll be worse" said Hermione. She was only joking. She wanted to see if he was scared of her now.

Draco's eyes widened. 'Worse? What does that mean? Will she try to kill me?' Hermione's eyes widened. She heard his thoughts. She never knew she could do that. Then she went from being shocked to smirking. "No I won't try to kill you" said Hermione. She had to keep in a laugh because it was funny how scared he was of her at the moment.

'Did she just read my mind? Nah. Probably just guessing that I thought it. If she would read my mind then she'd know I love her. But thats not going to happen. She wouldn't love me back so I'll never tell her.' "Bloody hell! You love me?" asked Hermione. His eyes widened.