3

Harry and Ron were waiting for Hermione in the common room. "Where were you? We were worried sick! We were just about to go over to Dumbledore to see if you were still there!" said Ron.

The mention of Dumbledore made her sick. She put on a disgusted face and scowled. "Ugh! Don't say his stupid name!" shouted Hermione. The other people in the common room looked at her. "Huh? Hermione it's Dumbledore. You can't be rude to him" said Harry.

"I can and I will. He's stupid and I hate him!" shouted Hermione. "Woah, calm down. You don't hate him" said Ron. "Yes I do! I hate him so much. He's a heartless idiot!" shouted Hermione.

"Hermione, stop talking about him like that! I'm going to tell Dumbledore you said that and then you'll be in trouble! Do you want that?" shouted Harry. "Oh, I could care less if I get in trouble. He deserves to be in trouble. He deserves to be locked up!" shouted Hermione.

"Hermione, that's enough!" shouted Ron. "Oh shut up, Ron! You and Harry are so stupid you don't know anything!" shouted Hermione. "We know more than you! You're only smart because you read ahead since you have no friends to hangout with and no boyfriend to snog!" shouted Ron.

Hermione gasped. "How dare you! I'm smart because I actually try my best to get good grades and for your information, Weasel, I have a boyfriend!" shouted Hermione. Everyone was shocked. She just called him Weasel. The Slytherins name for him.

"What did you just call me?" asked Ron. "You heard me!" shouted Hermione. "Let's just calm down, guys" said Harry. "Who's this boyfriend you have? Is he made up?" asked Ron. "Like your grades? No! He's perfectly real and you already know him!" shouted Hermione.

Two certain twins in the common room were snickering. "Who is he then? Neville's toad?" asked Ron. "No, Ron. If you're so interested in who my boyfriend is then you'll find out tomorrow!" shouted Hermione.

"Oh, sure. You might as well defeat You-Know-Who with your boyfriend. Or just let your boyfriend do it because you're just weak. You can't even fight off a stick!" shouted Ron. Hermione was very angry.

She looked at the floor with her bushy hair blocking her eyes from view to anyone. They were glowing. Glowing with rage. She wanted to attack Ron but knew she couldn't do that. Not yet, anyways. First, she needed to make sure everyone was scared.

"Why don't you shove a stick in your mouth? You eat everything so you might as well chew it down you pig!" shouted Hermione with her voice obviously angry and even a little deeper. Dangerously deeper.

Everyone was watching intently at the Golden Trio. Hermione, mainly. She was the one acting all strange and out of the ordinary. She was the one that was causing all the ruckus.

Even the prefects were watching intently. Not making a move to stop it. It was too strange. Too weird. Too mysterious. Too intriguing. No one's ever seen her this mad before. No one's ever heard anyone other than the Slytherins call Ron a Weasel.

"How dare you! Just because I have a big appetite doesn't mean you can make fun of it! You just don't eat a lot. You don't have time for eating. You don't have time for anything because if your books!" shouted Ron.

"It's not my fault I actually want to pass all my classes and be successful in life. The closest you'll get to a job is an eating competition" shouted Hermione causing people to laugh. Hermione looked up from her hair.

"Hermione, what happened to you? You are turning completely different.  Completely.." said Harry but Hermione finished for him. "Slytherin?" asked Hermione. "Yeah, that's exactly what you are being!" shouted Ron.

"Thanks, I know. What are you being? You know, besides a big fat jerk?" asked Hermione. "Why you little.." said Ron before slapping Hermione hard across her face. She held her hand to her face and glared at Ron.

It hurt her. She couldn't believe that he would do that. Hermione Granger would have never done anything close to that to anyone. But she wasn't Hermione Granger. She was Ellene Riddle. Hermione Granger was gone. No, she never existed.

She started to feel another power. Healing. Her hand's touch made the pain go away. She smirked to herself. She was so powerful and everyone didn't know. No one but Dumbledore, Professor McGonnagal, and all the other ones that were there when her mother died. The ones that knew of her existence.

"You have no idea who you are messing with. You will pay for that you little pig! Weasel! You will be one of the first to go!" shouted Hermione. 'Right after Dumbledore,' she thought to herself.

"What are you talking about? You're just weak, bookworm, know it all, freak, Hermione Granger" said Ron in disgust. Hermione titled her head to the side. She just smiled. "Oh, how wrong you are" she said laughing to herself.

Everyone stared at her in confusion. They didn't know why she was laughing. They didn't know why he was wrong. She was a bookworm and know it all.

"Hermione, stop acting like this. You're really freaking me out" said Harry. "Oh, I'm freaking you out? Didn't Ron just call me a freak? And how I'm just a bookworm and that I'm weak?" she asked.

"He didn't mean that" said Harry. "Oh, please. I know he did. But I know it's not true. I'm not weak. I'm not just a know it all bookworm. I'm not a freak. I'm strong and I bet I could fight the whole school and win in under a minute" said Hermione.

"Hermione, you know that's impossible. You'd have to be really powerful and smart to do so much as win against half of one house" said Harry. "Oh, now you're saying I'm not smart or powerful? Oh, yes maybe not Hermione Granger" said Hermione.

"What has gotten in your head? You're acting freakier than usual" said Ron. Hermione glared at him and then ran to hit him. She managed to punch his nose before Harry pulled her away. "Harry, let go of me!" shouted Hermione.

Harry waited a moment before releasing her. "Hermione, this is not you! Stop acting like a child and grow up! You know Dumbledore wouldn't approve of this behavior. Especially with you" said Harry.

"And I don't approve of his behavior towards my parents and I'm not doing anything. I should be, though. I hate everything about Dumbledore." said Hermione.

She stomped off angrily up the girl's set of stairs and to her dorm. She remembered when Draco said her eyes glowed. It was when she was angry. She ran to the girl's bathroom and in front of a mirror. Her eyes were glowing. She realized that they glowed when she got angry enough. She smirked to herself. 'This is going to be fun'