8

Hermione walked out of her dorm with her brown bushy hair and brown eyes. She hurried out to the common room. Harry and Ron tried to call her to talk to her. "Hermione! Where are you going?" asked Harry.

Hermione stopped and turned around. "None of your business!" shouted Hermione. "Just tell him already and we can go our separate ways" said Ron. "I'm not telling you guys. It's none of your business" said Hermione.

"We need to know so that we can cover for you if you come back past curfew" said Harry. "If I come back past curfew then so be it. I don't care. Stop talking to me so much like you care" said Hermione. "But we do care" said Harry. "For now, maybe" muttered Hermione.

Hermione turned back around and left the common room without another word. When she came out, she saw Draco look up at her. He smiled and she smiled back. "Hey, Ellene. Your hair?" said Draco. "Hey, Draco. I'll change it there. Just in case someone sees" said Hermione. "Okay" said Draco.

They held their hands and they walked quietly through the halls. They were still allowed to wander around the school but they had to be careful to sneak out. They quietly made it to the front doors of Hogwarts. Hermione opened it with her powers.

"Your powers are really cool and useful" said Draco. "Yeah, I know" said Hermione snuggling against his chest as they walked together. "You want me to carry you?" asked Draco. "Sure" said Hermione.

Draco picked her up off her feet and she gave him a kiss. He kissed back and they were kissing as they walked. Hermione closed the doors with her mind and then focused on kissing Draco for a little bit longer.

"Okay. We need to focus on getting there" said Hermione after she pulled away a few moments later. "Yeah you're right" said Draco. "So where's the Death Eater meeting?" asked Hermione. "It's at your house here in the wizard world. The one where everything happened" said Draco in a sad note. "Oh" said Hermione.

Hermione felt saddened by the memory of how her mother died. How she was quick to try to grab her wand and save her father. But she wasn't quick enough. She had died trying save him. Then Voldemort had gotten hurt when trying to save her.

"So Hermione," said Draco trying to change the subject, "I brought my broom. Since we can't apparate." Draco put Hermione down and got his broom out from a long pocket in his robe. He put it on the ground. "Up" commanded Draco making the broom levitate to where he had put his hand out.

"Come on, I'll help you up" said Draco. He picked her up and put her on the broom. He got on in front of her. "Wrap your arms around me tightly" said Draco. "Got it" said Hermione. She put her arms around his lower chest and then they were off.

They flew fast in the sky, over the trees and Hagrid's hut. Hermione looked at all the birds flying below them. At all the creatures from the forest. They went by fast. They were soon over buildings and houses in less than a minute. Then they were getting close to trees again.

"We're almost there" said Draco. She saw ahead of them a roof of a house in the forest. It looked liked someone was there but it seemed unused. They lowered near the house and she realized how big it was. She realized it was really a Manor. It must have been unknown or hidden from everyone else.

They landed on the right of the house. Draco got off first and helped Hermione down. "Ellene. That's a nice name" said Draco. "Thanks" said Hermione. "Do you want to walk in through the front? Or go through the back? I think the meeting is in the front" said Draco.

"The back" said Hermione. He held her hand and led the way. She kept being reminded of every little detail. Every last thing that happened. How quick it was that she was killed. How fast her father ran to her when he was weak. How Dumbledore took her away from her father screaming for her.