10

As she was leaving Arithmacy class, she heard voices laughing. "Can you believe she shouted at the Headmaster? It's like she thinks she's important. She's making up lies to get attention. No one ever liked her" said a girl's voice. Hermione knew that the voice was talking about her. She was angry.

She looked around in search of the person that the voice belonged to. She looked around and found a group of girls laughing. Two of them from her own house, three from Slytherin, one from Ravenclaw. It was Lavender, Parvati, Pansy, Millicent, Daphne, and Parvati's sister, Padma.

"Yeah. She came into our common room for Draco and tried to hurt me. She acted like she had powers and that her eyes could glow. How stupid does she think we are?" asked Pansy. "I wonder how she got it to actually burn me, though" said Millicent. "Probably casted a spell on her hands before she walked in" said Daphne.

"Yeah. Draco came in our dorm carrying her. I wonder what they were doing together" said Lavender. "Do you think they were snogging?" asked Padma. Hermione slowly and dangerously walked towards them. She was absolutely angry and didn't care if she hurt anyone. She felt her eyes glowing and power going through her again. More power than before the bell rang.

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in" said Lavender. "Or coughed up" said Millicent. All the girls laughed as they turned to see Hermione. She could see the reflection from their eyes that hers were green. "And I thought I was going to kill Harry first" said Hermione to herself not caring that the other girls could hear. "Why would you do that? Isn't it you-know-who's job?" asked Pansy.

"Who cares. He'd be proud that I did it" said Hermione. "Why would he be proud? He would kill you before anyone else because you're a Mudblood" said Millicent. "Oh, trust me. I'm the last person he'd kill, and you girls are the first person I'll kill" said Hermione as she crept closer.

"You know you're not scary. The Headmaster would be proud of our house unity. We're teaming up against you because you're a no life, Mudblood, with no friends" said Daphne. "Oh, I could careless about friends right now. Cause soon, many people will be dead and I'll make sure you guys are among those people" said Hermione.

"You don't scare us Mudblood" said Pansy. "I'm a pureblood, pug face!" shouted Hermione. "As if! You don't know anything about a pureblood" said Pansy. "And you don't know anything about my life!" shouted Hermione. "That's because you don't have a life!" shouted Lavender. "After saying that, neither will you" said Hermione.

Hermione lunged at Lavender and tackled her to the floor and the other girls jumped back. She used her powers to burn Lavender's arms and her throat, then she made sure she was weak before attacking Pansy next. Pansy didn't see it coming and was pinned to the floor. "Get her!" said Millicent. Hermione burnt Pansy's face, throat, and hands before letting go and going after Millicent.

Millicent, however, saw her coming and stood her ground. Millicent dodged Hermione's attack and tackled Hermione. Hermione was surprised but smirked. "You can't beat me, Bulstrode. I'm way more powerful than all of you combined" said Hermione. "It's true, now get off her" said a male voice.

Hermione looked to her right and smiled. "No way, Malfoy. I don't care if you like her, I'm finishing off what I started in dealing club second year" said Millicent before trying to choke Hermione. Hermione coughed but held onto Millicent's arms that were choking her. She burned her arms causing Millicent to let go.

"Ow! That's it!" said Millicent before punching Hermione square in the jaw. Hermione was in pain but didn't show how much. Instead, she growled. Millicent punched Hermione again, this time in the stomach. "Hey, get off her!" shouted Draco. Hermione growled on the outside not showing her pain. Hermione tried to move her hands to burn Millicent but she punched hard on her stomach again making Hermione wince.