12

Voldemort's eyes were flaming red, well they already were red, but now they showed fury. "I'm sorry, daddy. It just came out" said Hermione. "We could have used it as a secret to our advantage but I guess not. I guess you don't care about my plans for us to live happily together. Why do you have to go and say things?! You're such a disappointment. I can't believe you're my daughter! Or your mother's daughter! She would absolutely hate you and be ashamed of you" shores Voldemort in rage.

Hermione's heart shattered when he said that. 'Would she really hate me? No, she told me the other night that she loved me and that she was proud of me. Or was that just some type of illusion? Was that just someone's way of communicating to me to make a sick joke out of it? I bet it was. Why did I have to be so gullible? I'm an idiot. I should have never met my father. He only hates me. Even if he could feel love, he still wouldn't love me.'

Hermione felt tears form in the back of her eyes and felt a lump in her throat. She looked down at the floor. "Oh. I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted. I'll leave you now" said Hermione walking backwards with tears starting to cloud her vision. After a few seconds, she turned around completely and started to run as far as she could out the front door and to somewhere no one would find her. She thought of the perfect place.

She used her power she used to leave the school and teleported to a forest. The Forbidden Forest. It was deep inside the forest, close to wild, dangerous creatures but she didn't care. She didn't care about anything right now because no one cared about her. 'I bet Draco doesn't love me either. I bet no one even cares what happens to me. Everyone probably thinks I'm a traitor now. Everyone probably thinks that I should be killed along with my father. I should probably just do it for them' thought Hermione to herself.

Hermione walked along the forest looking around sadly with nothing but tears in her eyes. She was so sad and devastated that her eyes showed no life anymore. She walked around aimlessly not caring if she encountered some deadly creature that could kill her in a matter of seconds. She let her tears stream down her face as she walked. She didn't care about anything. She was now depressed.

Her father told her the truth. It opened her eyes. No one cares. She was the only one that can do anything to her life. Who her father was didn't matter. Who her best friends or once best friends were don't matter. She had to do what she needs to do if she wants something. She needed to keep away from everyone and just hide. She felt she didn't have a purpose in life at all.

She was given away because she was thought of as a threat. She was reunited with her biological father only to be yelled at and told she wasn't loved by him. She exposed her identity only to be hiding and crying her eyes out. She felt she was a disgrace to the Wizard World. To any world. She was born to be on the evil side only to be stolen by the good side and raised on the good side. Reunited with the bad side and now in no one's way. Now hiding out for as long as she lives. That was her plan.

If anyone tried to look for her, she would just run farther away. She doesn't want to be found. She doesn't want to be around anyone. Not one person. Not one that was alive, anyways. She wished there could be someone to talk to. Someone that was that her. Someone lost in the world. Someone who doesn't know what side to be on. Someone who is friends with one but born in the other.

Hermione suddenly she felt a change in her body. Like everything was shifting and moving around. It wasn't painful but it wasn't without a feeling of difference. She crouched down on the floor and felt like she was changing. Like she was transforming. Into what, she did not know. She closed her eyes shut when she crouched down. After a moment, everything felt fine, kind of.