4

The next day, Hermione woke up to the sound of one of the girls in her dorm's snoring. She got up and got dressed. When she walked down to the common room, she saw that everyone there was looking at her. "What?" she asked fiercely. They all looked away, scared. 'Ha!'

She saw Harry and Ron walking towards her with Seamus, Dean, and Neville behind them. "Hermione, we need to talk. We don't know what happened yesterday, but there is no reason for you to be shouting out bad things about Dumbledore" said Harry.

"Harry, what he told me changed everything. How I see him, how I see you, how I see me, and how I see..." said Hermione pausing. Should she say Voldemort? How would they react? "How you see who?" asked Ron. She finally made a decision.

"And how I see Voldemort" said Hermione keeping her fierce look. She saw how everyone but Harry flinch at the name. "Why'd you say his name? You know we don't say his name!" said Ron. "Like I said. It changes how I see him. And you" she said looking at Harry.

She thought back to when Dumbledore said it was different between her and Harry. 'With you, my dear, it was a little more complicated.' She growled at the memory. "You know what, Harry? We're not that different. Dumbledore made me realize that with his little story to me. His story about me. About my life. My real life. My real parents.

"We were both taken from our homes to live with muggles. Both our mothers died for love. You're mother was famous. Your mother saved your life. My mother was not famous. My mother died trying to save my father's life.

"You may have a stupid famous story about you and your parents, but my story is not known. There's just rumors. No ones knows anything about who I really am. I don't know who I really am.

"Dumbledore thinks he made the right choice but he did something horrible" said Hermione, now coming close to tears. Everyone in the common room was listening. Hermione closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again.

"He killed my mother. My father is possibly going to be killed too" said Hermione. Everyone in the room was silent and felt sorrow. They didn't know who she was talking about but they felt sorry that her mom died and that her father might die.

"Hermione, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know" said Harry. "Don't," said Hermione putting her hand up, "I know you didn't know. Not about my mother anyways. But you won't be forgiven. You will never be forgiven. You are ruining everything! You just had to cause everything. You and your mother's love. That's the story isn't it?

"My parents loved too. They loved me and each other. They wanted to protect each other and me. But my mother's dead. She's dead because she only wanted to protect my father," she finished.

"Hermione, we feel horrible. We really do but that's not an excuse to rant about Dumbledore. Harry's had nothing to do with it. Why are you even blaming him? Why are you bringing all this up about his parents. We already know. It's tragic and he doesn't want to be reminded of it" said Ron.

Neville then stepped right next to Harry. "Yeah. My parents were tortured and don't recognize me. His parents are dead. Why do you think you are so important and can do all this and bring up your parents. One of them is dead but the other one is still alive. Thats not much of an excuse to bring up Harry's parents!" shouted Neville.

Hermione tried to remain calm and not get mad but it was hard. She took a deep breath. "Oh, that's because I didn't say Dumbledore wasn't the only one to killed her. And that it was right after Harry's little history moment" said Hermione. Everyone was shocked at the things she said.

"Oh, did that spark into your brain about everything?" asked Hermione. "That's enough, Hermione! Stop making up all these lies. We know that you're just saying this to get attention!" shouted Ron.

"Ron, I think it's the truth. She did have to go with Dumbledore to his office during dinner last night" said Harry. "You believe her? She blamed you and your mother for everything. That doesn't even make any sense. Nothing about what she said makes any sense" said Ron.

"Oh, did I leave out my father?" asked Hermione. "What do you mean your father?" asked Dean. Hermione smirked. "You'll find out soon enough" said Hermione before leaving the common room. Everyone looked at each other. They knew not who she was talking about but were still scared.