17

Hermione couldn't hear or see anything anymore. Instead everything darkened until she heard the clicking of heels on the floor. Hermione could tell it was a vision. Whether of the past or present, she did not know. "You should have listened, young man. Now you will pay. My daughter should have joined me but she didn't. She wanted nothing to do with me. Now you will pay for going near my daughter. You brought no happiness towards her and you did nothing to help get some sense into her" said her father's cruel voice.

She could make out his glooming red eyes in the darkness. They were glaring angrily at another color eyes. She couldn't tell what color. She could only make out the outline of the person. A boy. "Crucio" screamed her father. The boy hollered in pain. Only then did she see the pair of eyes. The grey pair of eyes she could only love. It was Draco. Hermione jumped up with a start.

Her eyes opened wide with fear for the only person she absolutely cared about by choice. 'Where is he? Oh, I hope he's okay. I swear to Merlin, if my bloody father goes anywhere near him I'll crucio him. I don't care if he's my father' thought Hermione before noticing her surroundings. It was like the dark room from her vision. Only a different area. 'I wonder if Draco's around here.'

A cough interrupted her thinking, making Hermione's head turn. She noticed a shadow of a person five feet away. They were sitting up. "Draco?" called Hermione. The person sat up straighter before relaxing. "Ellene" said Draco with a smirk. Hermione had almost chuckled but after Draco coughed some more, she ran to his side. "What happened?" asked Hermione worriedly.

"Your father had tried to get answers from me about where you'd been and didn't believe me when I said I didn't know" said Draco. "Did he do anything to you?" asked Hermione. "N-no" stuttered Draco. "Draco" said Hermione. "Alright fine, he kind of did. Don't worry, it was only a few light curses..... and maybe one that was bad" said Draco. "What? Which one?" asked Hermione hoping her vision hadn't happened yet.

"Avada" said Draco sniggering. "Seriously, Draco?" She sighed as she realized he wouldn't tell her to confirm her fear had come true. "Alright. It was the Cruciatus curse" said Draco trying to avoid Hermione's eyes. "I thought so. I really can't believe he do that to you!" said Hermione angrily. "It's okay. I'm fine. I was just worried about you" said Draco looking straight into her eyes now. Holding onto her arms firmly but gently at the same time. Hermione smiled but then winced.

"What's wrong, Elle?" asked Draco. "Elle?" asked Hermione confused. "My nickname for you" said Draco. "Then my nickname for you is Dray" said Hermione. "Whatever. What's wrong?" asked Draco. "Oh, right. It's nothing. My arm just got stabbed by my father's wand, no big deal" said Hermione sarcastically and angrily at the thought of her father. "What? Let me see" said Draco worriedly.

Hermione pulled her right sleeve down on her shirt. The tear in her skin was still there, nothing had been done to fix it. Nothing had even been done to stop the bleeding. It all bled out and it was still bleeding. This time, just a little. She used her other hand to try to heal it with her powers but it didn't do much to help it. "Hermione-" said Draco. "It doesn't matter right now. I want to be with you" said Hermione looking into his eyes.

He smiled and leaned in. She closed the distance and kissed him on the lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around her waist. They made out for a minute before pulling away for breath. "Hold on tight" said Hermione. Draco smirked. "You got it, Dark Princess" he responded with a small laugh. He wrapped his arms around her more firmly, in a protective manner, but not harming her. She rolled her eyes and kissed him while smoke enveloped them.