6

Hermione was a mess. Her mom was dead. She never knew her and her mom was dead. All because of the family ruining, Dumbledore. 'He's so going to pay! He's so going to die! I will make sure that he dies and that everyone who killed her dies too'

No one knew what had happened when the lights turned off and on. When the school vibrated. Hermione ran out of the school fast before she started screaming. Screaming for her dead mother. Screaming for her father. Screaming for her life. For her fake life.

Once she screamed the school lights had turned off. Her scream echoed into the darkness. They went in the school and building windows. They echoed off walls and halls. The lights turned back on after she finished screaming the first time.

When she screamed again, she felt something going through her body. Like something just sparked. Like she was on fire. She looked at her arms and saw that light was all around her. Like if lightning was wrapped like vines on her.

She felt her legs weaken a little and fell on her knees as the light escaped and flashed across the grounds. It made all the light turn off. It made all the doors lock. It made all the windows stay shut. It made a shape of a face form from clouds appear in the sky .

Hermione didn't notice the face until she heard the voice. The one she didn't get to hear. The one that should have been around her. The one she should have grown up with. "My darling, why are you so troubled?" asked the lady's sweet, caring voice.

Hermione didn't think twice before looking up. She saw the familiar face from the memory. "Mummy?" she whispered. The lady smiled. "Yes, I'm here" she said. "Oh, mommy! Why did he have to kill you? Why did Dumbledore have to kill you?" asked Hermione with tears streaming down her face.

"It is a part of life to die. One way or another everyone will die. I didn't want your father to die. I didn't want him to be killed" said her mother. "But I never even got to meet you properly. I never got to actually know you" said Hermione.

"I know my sweet Ellene. I want you to know that I'm proud of you. I'm proud of everything you do" said her mother. "Thank you. I wish you were here. I could really use someone to comfort me" said Hermione. Her mother smiled sweetly.

"You could always try your father" said her mother. "Really? I could?" asked Hermione. "Yes. He would be glad and so happy that you are alive and well. He would want you to be happy. He'd do anything for your protection. To make up for all the time you've lost" said her mother.

Hermione thought about it. She would love to be with her real father. To see him happy. To be with her real family. What was left of it. She would definitely love to see him. To hug him. To talk to him. They'd even be happy.

"How do I find him?" asked Hermione. "You know that boy, Draco?" asked her mother. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend. Why?" asked Hermione. "You're boyfriend? My little girl has a boyfriend? You're growing up so fast" said her mother.

"Mum? What about Draco?" asked Hermione. "Oh, right. His father is a Death Eater. He works for Voldemort. Ask Draco to take you to the next Death Eater meeting. You could surprise your father" said her mother smiling.

"But wouldn't he be angry that I interrupted his meeting?" asked Hermione. "Are you kidding? He'd be so happy to see you that he would probably forget the meeting was still taking place. He'd probably cancel it or let you join them" said he mother.

"Would he really?" asked Hermione surprised. "Yes. I know what happened back there. You better be careful you don't scare people too much. Not unless they actually deserve it. Your power will only grow stronger and powerful" said her mother. "Okay. I only did that because of that Dumbledore. He kept lying. Lying about what happened" said Hermione.