Chapter 1 : Who Are You?

I look over at the clock. 18:30. Only half an hour left to close this coffee shop. I make myself busy by cleaning the tables over and over, wiping the windows or even playing with my coworkers; Seungwoo and Daniel.

"Y/N, don't you have any homework to do? You can do it now." Seungwoo tries to make me stop doing same things over and over while waiting for customers.

"Even I do it, I don't even know what the answers are. I'm not a smart student like both of you, OngNielIsScience." I mock them.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll help you, cuz I'm your Danik." Daniel shows his cute little front tooth, making me laugh for sure. He's so cute.

I sit on the table, taking out my mathematics homework. Daniel sits beside me, taking a look at the questions. His mouth shows a kinda big 'O'. Don't tell me he surprised that the questions too easy for him.

"Y/N~ This question is really easy. First, you need to..." Daniel still not finished his words, the door already rings showing that there is customer.

I quickly get up and go straight to the counter. "May I take your order, sir?" I ask the boy. I take a glance at the boy, he's reading the menus and deciding what he wants to buy by mumbling slowly. His face so small and his eyes are cute for me.

"Urm... Can I have a cup of strawberry milkshake?" He states. I touch the computer screen, picking his order. "Seungwoo oppa, one strawberry milkshake." I tell Seungwoo who's juggling behind me.

"It's 5,000 ₩." I tell the boy but he seems not listened to me as he busy looking over his phone. I knock the counter board, try to get his attention. He looks at me, asking why. I explain to him again. He comes to his sense and give me the money.

I peek over his phone screen that he's busy looking for. 'School Registration'. Is he new to this neighborhood? I want to ask but I feel shy.

"Y/N~ it's done." Seungwoo sings as he gives me the milkshake.

I take the milkshake and give the boy. "Urm.. Jeogi... Your milkshake already here." I said to the boy. He looks at me and reach the milkshake. Suddenly, I feel someone push me, making me spills the milkshake all over the boy.

I turn to my back. Gosh! Seungwoo is hugging some cups, he's juggling again. "Sorry, Seungwoo wanna know..." He apologizes.

I hold my anger and look at the boy again. Thank goodness Daniel is there, helping the boy cleaning the milkshake. "I'm sorry.. My fault. I'll do another one." I apologize to him.

"Boy, I think that you need to change your shirt. It's sticky." Daniel tells the boy. But the boy just quiet from the first he enter this café until now. Is he cannot speak?

Daniel brings the boy to the washroom to change his shirt. I quickly redo the order, ignoring all the questions from Seungwoo. I feel pity for the boy but why he doesn't talk about anything? Like expressing his feelings when the milkshake spills over his shirt.

I put the milkshake on the counter, waiting for the boy. Seungwoo already went to the washroom, busybody over what happened. I can't help but worried, what if the boy's father own a big company and sue us?

After a while, the boy finally walks to the counter with plain white shirt whose Daniel's one. He takes his order and bows, leaving the café. Daniel stands beside me and said, "I wonder if he really cannot use his mouth or he's shy?"

I look at him with confused look. "He didn't said anything when changing the clothes?"

"No. He just stay silent although when I keep asking him anything." Daniel explains.

"Maybe he's afraid of both of you. Ahaha" Seungwoo suddenly cross the lines. I smack his head.

I wonder if he's really quiet or... something else.

2 B CONTINUE

Hello, readers. I'm back with second book. I know this chapter seems weird at first but it will later on be revealed. I'm also wannable ^^ Wannable where are u? 😂😂 Hope u have fun read it. Thank you.